The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set Limit for the Size of Avatar & Signature

2 posters

Go down

Set Limit for the Size of Avatar & Signature Empty Set Limit for the Size of Avatar & Signature

Post by MewZero January 26th 2010, 1:07 pm

http://www.angelislandboards.topgoo.net

Well, thats a serious problem, when the IMG overlays Buttons and the Skin.

How do i set this?

IMG that was posted by an Member about the Errors from the junp SonicBoomForums to Angel Island Boards, phpp2 to phpp3. Very Happy :

Set Limit for the Size of Avatar & Signature Lolug

Pretty Site, aint it. :wouhou:
MewZero
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Set Limit for the Size of Avatar & Signature Empty Re: Set Limit for the Size of Avatar & Signature

Post by Skittles January 26th 2010, 1:32 pm

Well as for the Avatar sizing do the following....

Admin Panel >> Display >> Avatars >> Avatar Gallery >> Personal Avatar >> Personal Gallery....adjust the Maximum Avatar File Size pixels accordingly.

You might have to play around with the pixel numbers to find the correct size that works for you and your particular theme.

Oh and I am not quite sure what your question is and drawings you have in red.

Edited to add...

As for your signature size, I cannot recall a place where you can adjust the size of that, other than the preset 500 characters limit which cannot be exceeded. But then again I have been away for a long time and many things have changed but I did some looking around and could not find it, at least not in the version that I am using.

I suppose it is possible to adjust it in the CSS, but that is not my area of knowledge, so you would have to get the answer from one of the people here who has that CSS knowledge for help regarding that. Wink
Skittles
Skittles
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 3013
Language : English, Sarcasm and a bit of Swedish

http://moonlightcafe.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down