How do you edit the news messages that scroll at the top of the Portal Page? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

How do you edit the news messages that scroll at the top of the Portal Page?

evanzo23

Language : English

Solved How do you edit the news messages that scroll at the top of the Portal Page?

Post by evanzo23 January 31st 2010, 6:44 pm

Okay, I am running a forum and I was wondering how to edit the news. I had set it before somehow, but now I forgot. It is the thing that would be the same as on this forum that says "BIG 2010 WINTER CONTEST : IPOD NANO TO WIN!" But how do I edit that thing on my forum? I don't want to sound desperate, but I would be glad to know how. Thanks! Smile
    Sanket
    Sanket
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Solved Re: How do you edit the news messages that scroll at the top of the Portal Page?

Post by Sanket January 31st 2010, 7:13 pm

evanzo23

Solved Re: How do you edit the news messages that scroll at the top of the Portal Page?

Post by evanzo23 January 31st 2010, 10:01 pm

Thanks. Sorry about making a thread for a question already answered. :]
    Sanket
    Sanket
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Post by Sanket February 1st 2010, 6:10 am

Since this thread appears to be solved, I will lock this thread and mark it as solved.
    How do you edit the news messages that scroll at the top of the Portal Page? 2j4t5a8

Sanket Smile