The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallery configuration

4 posters

Go down

Gallery configuration Empty Gallery configuration

Post by martadella February 13th 2010, 12:29 pm

Hi,
I am new here and just opened my first forum with gallery. This is scrapbooking forum so most every user upload some photos ( scrapbooking layouts) I would like to give my members possibility to upload photos but only 4 photos within 24 hours. Is it possible to configure it somewhere?
I would appreciate if someone could help me with this problem.
Marta
martadella

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Gallery configuration Empty Re: Gallery configuration

Post by kirk February 13th 2010, 3:35 pm

no it looks like you can have it set to a maximum of five pic's.. but no way to allow this within a 24 hour period.Plus there is only a 20 mb limit so when a member exceeds that limit they will not be able to upload any more.

All of your setting are in.

Admin panel>modulus>gallery

so i would just go through all the settings and options and set to what you wish.. but i do not see anything for how many pic's a member is allowed to upload in a 24 hour period.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by martadella February 13th 2010, 3:58 pm

Yes... that is the problem. I got 200 MB. I bought some more space. Not sure but those 20 Mb were not for all photos in the gallery and not not one user?
martadella

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk February 13th 2010, 4:03 pm

i think it's a max of 20 mb all together.. which don't seem like much to me if you have a lot of members using the gallery. i really do not know much about the gallery because i never use it.. i have used them on i and a friends paid phpbb but it's unlimited because it's on our server.

So yeah i don't know much about the forumotion gallery. i would just have members post pic's on the board/forum somewhere..But may be someone else that knows the forumotion gallery better can help.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by martadella February 13th 2010, 4:34 pm

Thanks. Perhaps there no option to set max pictures that can be upload for a day...Perhaps someone else who use gallery more often will know it. Thanks you for you reply.
martadella

Back to top Go down

Post by Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa February 27th 2010, 4:39 am

Ok, I made a personal gallery, but how do I link to it, to show it off around the Internet ?
Also, is there any way to change my personal pics so the public can see them when they click the gallery icon on my menu bar ?

I WANT Google to crawl them Laughing
http://cleaning-network.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Last edited by Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa on February 27th 2010, 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot likn to furum)
Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario February 27th 2010, 5:03 am

Don't think Google can crawl though it. Plus its hidden and Google can only see what guest see. You can't change the personal to public you will have to create a new public folder.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down