"Go to Latest Post" button doesn't appear Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

"Go to Latest Post" button doesn't appear

Fobb

Language : English

"Go to Latest Post" button doesn't appear Empty "Go to Latest Post" button doesn't appear

Post by Fobb February 19th 2010, 6:53 pm

Hello,

I apologize ahead of time if this had been answered earlier, I searched and could not find a similar topic.

In the forum I admin, the button that appears on the forum index next to a users name that links you to the latest post made in that section is enabled, but no image shows. Instead, there is about a one pixel wide area you can click that will lead you to it. I checked the admin panel and found where it allows me to change the image for the newest post button, but even after I change it, it doesn't show up, did I miss something that is causing this error? Here is an example of what I mean:

"Go to Latest Post" button doesn't appear 25gqbh5
    Sanket
    Sanket
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

"Go to Latest Post" button doesn't appear Empty Re: "Go to Latest Post" button doesn't appear

Post by Sanket February 19th 2010, 7:11 pm

Link to your forum please?
    Fobb

"Go to Latest Post" button doesn't appear Empty Re: "Go to Latest Post" button doesn't appear

Post by Fobb February 19th 2010, 11:49 pm

alphax.motionforum.net
    Sanket
    Sanket
    ForumGuru

Post by Sanket February 20th 2010, 5:19 am

Can you allow one forum for guests to see?
    Fobb

Post by Fobb February 21st 2010, 3:36 am

I'll have to ask the admin, but he isn't around currently, I'll see what I can do.
    Fobb

Post by Fobb February 21st 2010, 3:39 am

Scratch this, I've figured it out, thank you for your help again Sanket Smile
    Sanket
    Sanket
    ForumGuru

Post by Sanket February 21st 2010, 7:01 am