The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An urgent Domain Question

3 posters

Go down

An urgent Domain Question Empty An urgent Domain Question

Post by 4779jjc August 15th 2007, 7:43 pm

Hi all,

I wish to purchase a domain, the problem i have is that the domain i wish to have is not on the list of options.

I would very much like to purchase a .co.uk as the .com is taken and .org .net etc is not something i would like.

Would someone of a higher authority, with the knowledge of domains etc please get in touch.

I would greatly appreciate it thumleft

Best Regards

JJC
4779jjc
4779jjc
Forumember

Female Posts : 72
Language : English

Back to top Go down

An urgent Domain Question Empty Re: An urgent Domain Question

Post by 4779jjc August 16th 2007, 12:57 am

Again, if some one can help, i would be delighted.

As at the moment whenever a question is asked regarding a query about points/money/domain, etc it is rapidly avoided.

Could i also suggest a list of the points full prices and what they are for, to be added to the the Admin/points management. Rather than having to search through via here.

Perhaps a dedicated topic, in the correct section too, surely this should be a vital part Wink

There is no way i would hand money over unless of coarse a full description is accompanying the point system. The simple and strangely easily part is the transferring of money, the hardest part however is getting someone to give an accurate answer etc.

I just need some reassurance too.

If you click on my name you will also find another topic regarding a vital question that i had asked too. Again that was ushered forward and out of the way and also avoided.

Best Regards

JJC
4779jjc
4779jjc
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa August 16th 2007, 1:10 am

4779jjc wrote:Hi all,

I wish to purchase a domain, the problem i have is that the domain i wish to have is not on the list of options.

I would very much like to purchase a .co.uk as the .com is taken and .org .net etc is not something i would like.

Would someone of a higher authority, with the knowledge of domains etc please get in touch.

I would greatly appreciate it thumleft

Best Regards

JJC

Hi, I'm not sure if the people here control the domain name options available really.
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa August 16th 2007, 1:17 am

4779jjc wrote:Again, if some one can help, i would be delighted.

As at the moment whenever a question is asked regarding a query about points/money/domain, etc it is rapidly avoided.

Could i also suggest a list of the points full prices and what they are for, to be added to the the Admin/points management. Rather than having to search through via here.

Perhaps a dedicated topic, in the correct section too, surely this should be a vital part Wink

There is no way i would hand money over unless of coarse a full description is accompanying the point system. The simple and strangely easily part is the transferring of money, the hardest part however is getting someone to give an accurate answer etc.

I just need some reassurance too.

If you click on my name you will also find another topic regarding a vital question that i had asked too. Again that was ushered forward and out of the way and also avoided.

Best Regards

JJC

I have never noticed anything I've ever addressed being pushed aside or avoided here before.

I can access the points management info ,prices, and what they are for from within the admin control. See a history of what points have been purchased, spent and on what, and when they expire. I never had to come here and search for it before. :/
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by 4779jjc August 16th 2007, 1:55 am

Hi Nessa,

That's the problem Wink
I do not have a point history just yet until i get a bit more reassurance.

We are all very lucky to have the opportunity of accessing a great site and being able to create such wonderful forums, and i truly am grateful.

But as you can imagine, i couldn't just transfer money via my card without getting full and accurate answers.

I shouldn't be doubting.

I tried asking a question and all those that surrounded were answered minus my much needed question . All is i ask is for reassurance from a someone of a higher knowledge. Rather than members Wink

For example, i wish to purchase extras such as removal of advertisements etc. But from what i have read, it's only the Google ads that are removed and not the Forum free, Free phpbb3 forum, free forum support , Create blog free. Which again are in fact advertisements.
4779jjc
4779jjc
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa August 16th 2007, 8:33 am

For example, i wish to purchase extras such as removal of advertisements etc. But from what i have read, it's only the Google ads that are removed and not the Forum free, Free phpbb3 forum, free forum support , Create blog free. Which again are in fact advertisements.

This is true. I pay to have the ads removed. I never even thought about that before. They are still advertisments. scratch
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by 4779jjc August 17th 2007, 4:14 pm

Just bringing this topic back up Wink

I have a feeling as to whats going on and again, find it rather odd that no one of an administrative status is willing to answer the questions/s that i always ask.

I would of thought that as administrators etc, this would of been an easy answer. Does anyone even know the answers, or even know what they are doing?

Are we being conned perhaps?

Is that why the questions are always avoided and not openly discussed?

Come on guy's, have the decency at least to give myself and many reassurance at least Wink

I'm not handing money over unless someone gives me the right answers, although ....

I think its highly unlikely that my money will be venturing over when the response is just this.
4779jjc
4779jjc
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Eob August 17th 2007, 5:22 pm

is it possible to purchase a domain with .lv ?
Eob
Eob
Forumember

Male Posts : 149
Language : latvian/english

http://bardaks.yoo7.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 4779jjc August 25th 2007, 1:58 am

Just bouncing this back up again Wink
4779jjc
4779jjc