How did you find Forumotion? - Page 5 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
+137
hiphop111
Dogma
Mordke
KrussH
Penjejak Awan
ElMuggs
NancyB
The Dark Angel
belecona
chengliu
hoodedwarbler12
Stephen-
scooty
!_NICK_!
Mikayla from WF
YoshiGM
domos123
PureIndianTalent
podgie
Natarama
Susan1814
me
El3m3nT
1ltken
Travianrer
ToTheFuture
lenwick
Harperboy326
MADBIKER1960
sun.shine
fastone27
qwerty12345
ArmaPMC
brobichaud
Wolf the Wolf
stevenF50
adj1993
Spuddie978
poisonshift
J. David
SystemOperator
Mousenheath
Black star
Matei
dark_raptor
smiley95
Rabu
Danno
Rogueforlyfe
Ninten*
jomblo_karat
toufik
mehotyounot1
Blastoise
Yakko!
ukhalik2
Xios_Mahogany
Bankboy98
byt411
The_Great_WZ
JeannaBearFun
Detonate
Dumbledore27
crazyskeggy
Ziggy V
CloneCharizard
admin-rbd
s@kr
HBX210
Majella
manjula12
radio-anngel
skouliki
Ban-Kai
Fishyyy12
Eman and Kou
Tropica
autism10
PLSHELPME
rhalph
Pat
x nikolia x
ClaraZ25
Observador
--kml--
Linda2003
Tobii
Sarah *
Susan
Pakiiii
McKenna
Grovyle
kevincentius
latinmoney
Jophy
Diana
Hancki
Auroch
bookworm12
RoCkKiD
endless013
wonder_girl
***AFINA***
Wardek
Piety
Willice
netsniper
RyanB162
sivastar
MrMario
CarlyAllHeart
MattB4
BearvilleGuide_Admin
slartibartfast
Mistress Jezzabel
jiannos
WHITESABBATH
lionkingobsession
kieran1
TheListener
Linky
Dr Jay
venusrose
Codyy
Count Dooku
OnTheBusesCrazy
Breezey
nareshswim
Cool-processor
farari606
ImProviser
Veljko
Maki1
Behaviour???
Russel
Eximma
Shadow
141 posters

How did you find Forumotion?

Poll

How did you find Forumotion ?

[ 473 ]
    How did you find Forumotion? - Page 5 Bar_left53%How did you find Forumotion? - Page 5 Bar_right [53%] 
    [ 10 ]
    How did you find Forumotion? - Page 5 Bar_left1%How did you find Forumotion? - Page 5 Bar_right [1%] 
    [ 3 ]
    How did you find Forumotion? - Page 5 Bar_left0%How did you find Forumotion? - Page 5 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    How did you find Forumotion? - Page 5 Bar_left0%How did you find Forumotion? - Page 5 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 144 ]
    How did you find Forumotion? - Page 5 Bar_left16%How did you find Forumotion? - Page 5 Bar_right [16%] 
    [ 156 ]
    How did you find Forumotion? - Page 5 Bar_left18%How did you find Forumotion? - Page 5 Bar_right [18%] 
    [ 10 ]
    How did you find Forumotion? - Page 5 Bar_left1%How did you find Forumotion? - Page 5 Bar_right [1%] 
    [ 35 ]
    How did you find Forumotion? - Page 5 Bar_left4%How did you find Forumotion? - Page 5 Bar_right [4%] 
    [ 55 ]
    How did you find Forumotion? - Page 5 Bar_left6%How did you find Forumotion? - Page 5 Bar_right [6%] 

Total Votes: 889
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 16208
    Language : French, English

How did you find Forumotion? - Page 5 Empty How did you find Forumotion?

Post by Shadow February 22nd 2010, 11:26 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi All!

We are interested to find out how our users have found us, so we would like you to make your selection in the poll above, it will be highly appreciated.

If you want to add more detail then please answer below Wink

Cheers!

Last edited by Typlo on February 22nd 2010, 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    ArmaPMC

Male Posts : 3
    Language : English.

How did you find Forumotion? - Page 5 Empty Re: How did you find Forumotion?

Post by ArmaPMC October 24th 2010, 12:27 am

I found Forumotion on Twitter.
    qwerty12345

Language : english

Post by qwerty12345 October 26th 2010, 2:08 pm

same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    fastone27
    fastone27

Female Posts : 11
    Language : English

Post by fastone27 October 27th 2010, 11:53 pm

I found Forumotion when researching the host of another forum; Angie's Playground.
    sun.shine
    sun.shine

Female Posts : 4

Post by sun.shine December 29th 2010, 2:50 am

there are some forums used this.. and since my old community forum was hacked by someone, so I tried to use forumotion Very Happy
    MADBIKER1960
    MADBIKER1960
    Forumember

Male Posts : 97

Post by MADBIKER1960 December 30th 2010, 6:07 pm

I was looking for a free forum hosting website, and went to use a forum that was connected to the game I was playing at the time for a crew.
    On the bottom I noticed a Free Forums connection and hit the button.
    Since then it is history, our relationship has started to grow.
    Now if I could only get some help in changing things around it would be perfect :wouhou:

Thanks. Mr. Green

MADBIKER1960

Post by Guest December 30th 2010, 8:48 pm

My friend made one and it seemed pretty cool, so i decided i wanted to make one too, i saw the ".forumotion.com" in the web adress so i went here and made myself a forum Smile
    Harperboy326
    Harperboy326
    Forumember

Male Posts : 753

Post by Harperboy326 December 30th 2010, 10:53 pm

One day I wanted to make a forum of my own and so I just Googled "Free Forums" and I saw Forumotion. I liked the features so I made one and here I am now Smile Thanks Forumotion Very good
    lenwick
    lenwick
    Forumember

Male Posts : 29

Post by lenwick February 4th 2011, 3:16 am

I was a member of a forum and thought it might be fun to build a forum.It took a while to get it right.Now I have a busy forum with 149 members and its still fum
    ToTheFuture
    ToTheFuture
    Forumember

Language : English, Français

Post by ToTheFuture February 6th 2011, 5:26 pm

Someone had a big obnoxious banner that said nothing, so out of curiosity I clicked on it. And of course, it just so happened to lead to a FM site! It was a terrible site, but I knew that person was very dumb (no offense to them Razz), so I deleted their forum name from the URL and replaced it with www.

That brought me to www.forumotions.net! Actually, it was a different forum site link, but whatever. Razz It still brought me here, it's just that I thought "forumotions" was a better ending when clicking on mine! Laughing
    Travianrer

Language : Malay

Post by Travianrer February 15th 2011, 5:12 am

i find it from layantravian.forumotion.com.
    1ltken

Male Posts : 4
    Language : Altoona, Pennsylvania

Post by 1ltken February 15th 2011, 6:19 pm

A Google search provided the hits, I picked you because you seemed to offer more and it was easy to understand for a new user.
    Not that I understand it all, but I'm getting there.

Thanks
    El3m3nT
    El3m3nT
    Forumember

Male Posts : 117
    Language : Shqip,English,German

Post by El3m3nT February 15th 2011, 7:32 pm

Google

The best search engine

Like That (L)
    me

Post by me February 17th 2011, 5:32 pm

Had a forum with another free hosting service. It was summarily deleted as a result of false allegations from a disgruntled ex-member. Used Google to look for other free forum hosting services with customization, and reasonable terms of service and management. Been very happy with Forummotion so far.
    Susan1814
    Susan1814
    Forumember

Female Posts : 112

Post by Susan1814 February 17th 2011, 6:09 pm

i was on twitter and you guys followed me and the i visited the site and made a forum Very Happy
    Susan1814
    Susan1814
    Forumember

Female Posts : 112

Post by Susan1814 February 17th 2011, 6:10 pm

Susan1814 wrote:i was on twitter and you guys followed me!
    Natarama
    Natarama

Male Posts : 20

Post by Natarama February 20th 2011, 5:04 am

hah no bing, i got here using google
    podgie

Post by podgie February 27th 2011, 7:59 pm

i found mine on http://widgetbox.com the only thing is - i would like the shout /chatbox to keep people logged in and to make sounds and put my own picture saying shoutbox where it says chatbox but cant Sad apart from that the themes and forum layout is brilliant Smile
    PureIndianTalent
    Forumember

Language : Enlgish

Post by PureIndianTalent February 27th 2011, 11:54 pm

Youtube video Smile
    domos123
    domos123
    Forumember

Male Posts : 35

Post by domos123 March 10th 2011, 11:58 pm

Eximma wrote:Eh eh I was on a forum and saw the link "create a free forum", so I decided to create mine... An as I needed help I went to the french support forum Smile

This is how a long long "love" between FM and I started lol
    Same here Very Happy
    YoshiGM
    YoshiGM
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1556
    Language : Spanish & English

Post by YoshiGM March 11th 2011, 5:16 am

One Word:

Google..

That's all joker
    Mikayla from WF

Post by Mikayla from WF March 12th 2011, 3:15 am

back this year like the first of 2011 and my friend was on her site telling us how to make a site and my bff helping me make it then i get all excited that i have my own site! Mr. Green
    !_NICK_!
    !_NICK_!
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1505
    Language : English, HTML, and CSS

Post by !_NICK_! March 30th 2011, 6:26 am

Google. It was a good place to put this. I see that it has got the most votes too!
    scooty

Female Posts : 2

Post by scooty April 25th 2011, 6:45 am

A friend set up a forum thru Nicebaords for the game Neopets .. so our members came in and chat ... but its wasnt successful Wink i managed to bookmark it , just incase i ever wanted to start my own forum .. and then suddenly one day .. I started my own Bonanza forum Smile and i tell ya.. its been rippin ever since .. its was so easy to set up and i have never looked back .. we are thriving with new Bz members everyday , i want to thank the owners of Niceboards for letting up do this . Smile I love you xxooo
    Stephen-
    Stephen-
    Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2542
    Language :

Post by Stephen- April 25th 2011, 9:24 am

i became interested in making my own forum when i search in google "how to create a forum site" forumotion is the first i click on then its asy to use. Smile
    hoodedwarbler12
    hoodedwarbler12
    Forumember

Male Posts : 521
    Language : English, Latin, HTML, JavaScript

Post by hoodedwarbler12 June 9th 2011, 12:03 am

A long time ago, I found a forumotion forum made by someone from another website I got on a lot. I made my own!
    chengliu

Language : CHINESE

Post by chengliu June 9th 2011, 10:55 am

Anyway, I discovered the french support forum 2 years later searching for aid for the the forums I was moderating at the time, because 1 of them, over the summer of that year, was harassed by several spammers.
    Links Removed
    belecona

Post by belecona June 9th 2011, 7:23 pm

I was googling "how to file a complaint against a forum" and tripped over Forumotion. I thought I'll be able to file a complaint and the litigation team here will help to clear my name.

I just found out it's more for internal abuse issues here which seldom happen I believe. If anyone knows how to file a complaint against a community forum, please drop me a line. I'm extremely disappointed that over 1.5 years contribution/personal sharing, the forum owner and some members have created a thread to discredit me. Their wrongful prejudgement and misjudgement have caused lots of issues .. sigh ..

Beth (desperate and sad)
    The Dark Angel
    The Dark Angel

Male Posts : 15

Post by The Dark Angel June 9th 2011, 7:36 pm

Google, I wanted to make a site and Google helped me get here. Hello
    NancyB
    NancyB
    Forumember

Post by NancyB June 11th 2011, 12:23 am

Typlo wrote:Hi All!

We are interested to find out how our users have found us, so we would like you to make your selection in the poll above, it will be highly appreciated.

If you want to add more detail then please answer below Wink

Cheers!

By accident and because of a friendly admin here.

Back in the summer of 2007, I was looking for a new place for my discussion group. I was unhappy with the people and service I had before. I wrote an email, and I don't recall how I got mixed up, but I accidentally wrote one of the admins here.

He wrote back... I'm so sorry, but we aren't the people you are looking for, but we sure would love to have you with us.
    I thought that was pretty nice... So I moved! I have 4150 members. So almost 600,000 messages later, I'm still here.
    ElMuggs
    ElMuggs
    Forumember

Language : CSS / HTML / BBcode / Javascript / Graphics and Tech Support yeech..

Post by ElMuggs June 11th 2011, 5:18 am

I was hunting for a new roleplay site to join and stumbled upon one that was hosted by Forumotion. While the site itself wasn't -amazing- the software caught my eye and the next morning i signed up for curiosity sake expecting horrible service and limited features..

4 hours later I had a entire fully set up forum and a co-admin. Now we're heading into month 3 of clean sailing and happy as can be Very Happy