How to make certain people view certain forums and no other forum Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

How to make certain people view certain forums and no other forum

aspherical900

Language : English

Solved How to make certain people view certain forums and no other forum

Post by aspherical900 February 23rd 2010, 9:28 am

Hello the topic title tells it all. All i want to do i s make certain people see certain things my site has several communities and i dont want people too look at certain things cause its private forum for other people. So please can oyu help me to try and find out how to make Certain People View Specific Forums and not other forum.
    kirk
    kirk
    Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
    Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Solved Re: How to make certain people view certain forums and no other forum

Post by kirk February 23rd 2010, 9:31 am

it's all in creating groups and setting the forums permissions for what groups you want to allow or disallow.

first i would create the groups and put your members in there appropriate group.
    then go through all the forums and set the permissions how you wish.
    aspherical900

Post by aspherical900 February 23rd 2010, 11:01 am

thanks man ur the best Very Happy ive always wanted to know this been searching everywhere for ages and what do u know, you people can help thanks very very very much now i can get on with creating my site.
    Sanket
    Sanket
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Post by Sanket February 23rd 2010, 1:31 pm

Since this thread appears to be solved, I will lock this thread and mark it as solved.
    How to make certain people view certain forums and no other forum 2j4t5a8

Sanket Smile