How do I make it so when people view the forum it doesn't just say 'last post by' it says the topic aswell Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

How do I make it so when people view the forum it doesn't just say 'last post by' it says the topic aswell

Addiction

Language : English

Solved How do I make it so when people view the forum it doesn't just say 'last post by' it says the topic aswell

Post by Addiction December 25th 2008, 10:46 am

Please help
    magic_cupid
    magic_cupid
    Forumember

Male Posts : 179
    Language : english

Solved Re: How do I make it so when people view the forum it doesn't just say 'last post by' it says the topic aswell

Post by magic_cupid December 25th 2008, 12:21 pm

ok you can do it by go to admin panal > display > homepage > Structure and hierarchy > Hierarchy > Show the last topic titles on index : > yes > save

hope it help you Wink
    Addiction

Language : English

Solved Re: How do I make it so when people view the forum it doesn't just say 'last post by' it says the topic aswell

Post by Addiction December 25th 2008, 3:06 pm

Thanks very much merry christmas
    Luky
    Luky
    Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
    Language : Romanian, English

Post by Luky December 25th 2008, 10:51 pm

Since this topic appears to be solved, I will lock it and mark it as solved.