The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Increase Timing in chat box as onlie (phbb3)

+2
netsniper
qmrsattar
6 posters

Go down

How to Increase Timing in chat box as onlie (phbb3) Empty How to Increase Timing in chat box as onlie (phbb3)

Post by qmrsattar Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:53 am

How to Increase Timing in chat box as onlie (phbb3)

anybody tell me about this.................help me
qmrsattar
qmrsattar
Forumember

Male Posts : 67
Language : Urdu

Back to top Go down

How to Increase Timing in chat box as onlie (phbb3) Empty Re: How to Increase Timing in chat box as onlie (phbb3)

Post by netsniper Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:33 am

do you mean before it states that you are "Away" ? if so I would be interested to know the answer to this one
netsniper
netsniper
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1040
Language : English

Back to top Go down

How to Increase Timing in chat box as onlie (phbb3) Empty Re: How to Increase Timing in chat box as onlie (phbb3)

Post by qmrsattar Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:07 am

netsniper wrote:do you mean before it states that you are "Away" ? if so I would be interested to know the answer to this one

Yes dear
qmrsattar
qmrsattar
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondairv Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:29 am

I would like to know how to increase the time before i am disconnected and where do i go to get the @ off my name in chat.
rhondairv
Forumember

Female Posts : 32
Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:19 am

Not possible to change it.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Post by qmrsattar Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:19 am

ok fine
qmrsattar
qmrsattar
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by netsniper Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:20 am

Thank you Sanket I've sent you a pm

Cheers

Hello
netsniper
netsniper
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1040

Back to top Go down

Post by milleryawn Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:31 am

I like each and every great conversation here regarding the online chat and its time management.LiveZilla's integrated real-time visitor monitoring feature enables you to see instantly, who´s on your site. See who referred your visitors, where your visitors are from, what keywords were used to find your site and the path by which they navigate your website. Gather valuable marketing information and interact with your site.I hope other come to know the main point of sight.

Chat for your website
milleryawn

Male Posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by hebelida Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:57 am

Content Removed AMV Movie Converter[/url] is an easy-to-use for you to convert popular movie files to AMV movies.
hebelida

Language : english

Back to top Go down