The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Members fail to get confirmation email...

2 posters

Go down

Members fail to get confirmation email... Empty Members fail to get confirmation email...

Post by GREENER March 9th 2010, 7:45 pm

This has costs me dozens of members to my message board - i do my best to try an erase their attempted on the inactive user section of the administartion panel - and ask them to make their attempt again - but some guys will not make the 2nd attempt - and i understand their reasons - we appear to be disorganized - and they may not want to spend their time with a group the view as "disogranized" - paticulartily because this message board the are attempting to sign up for is used to "organized" video game LGs - and obviously the fact that we cant get people signed up for our message board - reflects pooprly on our "organizational skills"

is there a way i can illiminate this problkem or minimize it?
GREENER
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Members fail to get confirmation email... Empty Re: Members fail to get confirmation email...

Post by Kalliopi March 9th 2010, 8:46 pm

Not that I have found, there are a lot of threads on this subject. You can go into inactive users & check for them & activate them but, to my experience that doesn't work either. I check my inactive users at least twice a week. Confused

Here is a link to another thread, what problem? link
Kalliopi
Kalliopi
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down