The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bandwidth Stealing

4 posters

Go down

Bandwidth Stealing Empty Bandwidth Stealing

Post by djschuby March 10th 2010, 11:54 pm

Hello,

I am the owner of djschuby.net The owner of the Titans Of War forum (http://clantw.darkbb.com/) is stealing bandwidth from my website by using an image from my website for their forum banner without my permission.

I have contacted the forum owner and they refuse to do anything about this, I have posted in their forums about this and all they've done is delete my posts.

I even changed the file name on my website so their forum got a different image. They still won't take the banner down.

Can an administrator please look into this?

Thank you
djschuby

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Bandwidth Stealing Empty Re: Bandwidth Stealing

Post by Sanket March 11th 2010, 5:41 am

Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Post by djschuby March 11th 2010, 6:03 am

If you lazy staff people don't take care of this on your own, I'll be filing a litigation against you guys for allowing someone to steal bandwidth from me.
djschuby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket March 11th 2010, 6:25 am

djschuby wrote:If you lazy staff people don't take care of this on your own, I'll be filing a litigation against you guys for allowing someone to steal bandwidth from me.
Hello, we are here to provide support. I provided you the link to file a litigation. You are supposed to follow the prcocedure. Just shows who is lazy?

Stop disrespecting staff.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by djschuby March 11th 2010, 6:37 am

I did follow the link and fill it out before I posted that. I'm shocked that you staff people can't simply just put a stop to this. I've read some reviews of forumotion and the majority of them take note that the staff here does not do a very good job of administering the place.

If that forum is still stealing bandwidth from me 24 hours from now, I will not hesitate to file a lawsuit against forumotion, and you Sanket for knowingly permitting the theft of bandwidth.
djschuby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket March 11th 2010, 6:49 am

I am here to help members, thats what i do. If you have read reviews, i can't help change your opinion on it.

Whatever you deem fit, you can take that course of action.

If you have already used that link to report the forum, you can PM Typlo about the issue who handles litigation issues.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by hannahl3 March 11th 2010, 9:24 pm

Cant see the problem really, apart from the annoyance factor. One image is hardly going to use up the electric meter.
However, to be annoying back - Change the image in the url thats being hijacked to something like 'Titans Of War Is Bollox' and use another image for your own forum
hannahl3
hannahl3
Forumember

Female Posts : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario March 11th 2010, 11:35 pm

The only people here that work for Forumotion is Typlo. Anyone else including Sanket and I don't work for Forumotion we just help members at the support forum. We gave you a link to use to report forums and we aren't lazy. If we were we won't be having are staff positions anymore. I am now locking this topic as this is already going to be ending up in a flame war and is already suppose to be done by the tool or PM to Typlo.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down