The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New/Editing Posts {cursor resets to top when adding features}

2 posters

Go down

New/Editing Posts {cursor resets to top when adding features} Empty New/Editing Posts {cursor resets to top when adding features}

Post by Khalus March 11th 2010, 5:16 pm

I've tried for several days to figure out what this would be called and have been searching all over these forums for a solution but to no avail found nothing since I can't think of what it would be called.

Anyway, and hopefully there is a way to turn this off, or change a setting I don't know of, but whenever you're writing out a new post, editing a post, etc. Every time I add like bold, or a color, or center tags...anything; no matter where down the edit page I'm at it always resets to the top of the edit window, making it really tough having to find where I was previously. Especially for long posts that I do a lot of highlighting and text coloring in. Having to keep scrolling back down the page for each piece of text I wanna edit is so annoying...

Please tell me there is a way to make this stop!?
Khalus
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

New/Editing Posts {cursor resets to top when adding features} Empty Re: New/Editing Posts {cursor resets to top when adding features}

Post by MrMario March 11th 2010, 11:26 pm

Guessing you are using IE8?
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

New/Editing Posts {cursor resets to top when adding features} Empty Re: New/Editing Posts {cursor resets to top when adding features}

Post by Khalus March 12th 2010, 3:44 am

Nope, Firefox!
Khalus
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down