The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The banner for my website is a little off

2 posters

Go down

The banner for my website is a little off Empty The banner for my website is a little off

Post by InvokedFury Fri 19 Mar - 9:47

hi

I created a banner for my forum earlier today, but for other users it seems to be a little off for them (saying the banner stretches too far out to the right, and doesn't fit the right side of the page). However on my screen, it fits just fine. I think this may be happening due to their screen size. Is there any way to fix this, so that the banner will look and fit the same for all users, despite screen size?

This is the link to the site, so you can see if the banner may be off for you:
http://explicitwarfareca.simplygaming.org/forum.htm

I think I could try recreating the banner but in a smaller size, but I'm not sure if it would fit for all users yet.
Any suggestions?
InvokedFury
Forumember

Female Posts : 26
Language : English

Back to top Go down

The banner for my website is a little off Empty Re: The banner for my website is a little off

Post by Maki1 Fri 19 Mar - 13:19

I just checked your forum and I saw the banner and is to big so it goes out on the right side.
Maki1
Maki1
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2529
Language : English »» CSS Stylesheet
Location : The » Support » forum » Section! • No support by PM If you need custom theme please contact me!

Back to top Go down

The banner for my website is a little off Empty Re: The banner for my website is a little off

Post by InvokedFury Fri 19 Mar - 17:48

Ok, I think I'll re do it and make it a smaller size.

Are suggested sizes?
i think I used something like 1000x300... Shocked
InvokedFury
Forumember

Female Posts : 26
Language : English

Back to top Go down