The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh no!

2 posters

Go down

Oh no! Empty Oh no!

Post by chadrob30 Wed 24 Mar - 3:18

Here goes, I will try and describe my issue clearly...about a year ago I was "given" a forum by the founder/admin. I never got founder rights because he forgot the info...I can admin the forum all day long, but anything to do with founder's rights is a no go. Fast forward to the present and now my domain name at Go Daddy is about to expire. How do I go about keeping my forum alive? When it expires is that it? I'm new to all of this and am hoping I don't lose all my members, and more importantly all of the info collected on the site....thanks for any help!
chadrob30
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Oh no! Empty Re: Oh no!

Post by Darren1 Wed 24 Mar - 3:23

Hello,

Don't worry, you wont lose any info, posts, images or anything; Your forum has a domain name, and a sub domain, the sub-domain is free and is always working.

Please read this thread: https://help.forumotion.com/rules-important-points-f10/for-founders-who-lost-their-passwords-t42285.htm

I suggest you ask for a password update, and explain this situation to the person you pm, and they will give you a password and possibly a few other recommendations.
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum