Guests able to read forum set to view only ? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

Guests able to read forum set to view only ?

netsniper
    netsniper
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1040
    Language : English

Guests able to read forum set to view only ? Empty Guests able to read forum set to view only ?

Post by netsniper March 25th 2010, 11:36 pm

Hi can someone tell me how a guest can read a forum is set to view the forum only as below

Guests able to read forum set to view only ? Kk10

As you can see below they are reading the forum? in this case it was Amazon
    Guest Thu 25 Mar 2010 - 22:19 Traveling to and around Bulgaria Ip **********
    Mehtevas
    Mehtevas
    Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2114
    Language : Currently, I am receiving support requests by P.M. Support requests, which can, and should, be done in the support section.

Guests able to read forum set to view only ? Empty Re: Guests able to read forum set to view only ?

Post by Mehtevas March 26th 2010, 3:21 pm

What do you mean? You should just be able to go to advanced preferences and click "View Only" if thats what your talking about, please clerify?
    netsniper
    netsniper
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1040
    Language : English

Guests able to read forum set to view only ? Empty Re: Guests able to read forum set to view only ?

Post by netsniper March 26th 2010, 3:25 pm

What I'm saying is I have my forum closed to guests but as you can see above the guest was able to read the forum in question even though it was closed to guests
    Mehtevas
    Mehtevas
    Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2114
    Language : Currently, I am receiving support requests by P.M. Support requests, which can, and should, be done in the support section.

Post by Mehtevas March 26th 2010, 3:33 pm

Unclick that box and the forum will be closed to guessts. You mikght have accidentaly clicked it, or another admin clicked it so guests could view. But if you unclick it you should be fine.