The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

want Remove google adds for guest and all members?????

3 posters

Go down

want Remove google adds for guest and all members????? Empty want Remove google adds for guest and all members?????

Post by qmrsattar March 26th 2010, 12:43 pm

hi friends i want to remove google adds from my site www.pakforum.net, can u help me?
qmrsattar
qmrsattar
Forumember

Male Posts : 67
Language : Urdu

Back to top Go down

want Remove google adds for guest and all members????? Empty Re: want Remove google adds for guest and all members?????

Post by Maki1 March 26th 2010, 12:59 pm

Admin Panel => General => Forum click on Configuration ''Activate ads'' sit it to Guest that will only show to the guest and of course if you log out you will see it too as a guest.
Maki1
Maki1
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2529
Language : English »» CSS Stylesheet
Location : The » Support » forum » Section! • No support by PM If you need custom theme please contact me!

Back to top Go down

want Remove google adds for guest and all members????? Empty Re: want Remove google adds for guest and all members?????

Post by qmrsattar March 26th 2010, 1:01 pm

BlueSky wrote:Admin Panel => General => Forum click on Configuration ''Activate ads'' sit it to Guest that will only show to the guest and of course if you log out you will see it too as a guest.
is it possible it not show for guests???????
qmrsattar
qmrsattar
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Maki1 March 26th 2010, 1:17 pm

You pay to get them removed.
Maki1
Maki1
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2529
Language : English »» CSS Stylesheet
Location : The » Support » forum » Section! • No support by PM If you need custom theme please contact me!

Back to top Go down

Post by qmrsattar March 26th 2010, 1:46 pm

BlueSky wrote:You pay to get them removed.
how much i pay for it and how to replace default google add from my google or adbrite add ?
qmrsattar
qmrsattar
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario March 27th 2010, 4:21 am

Its all in the mics tab // spend credits.

Once you remove them you can add your own.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by qmrsattar March 27th 2010, 4:25 am

ok let me check, thankx
qmrsattar
qmrsattar
Forumember

Back to top Go down