The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TOPIC BUTTONS, Why are 2 missing?

5 posters

Go down

TOPIC BUTTONS, Why are 2 missing? Empty TOPIC BUTTONS, Why are 2 missing?

Post by edlo75 April 1st 2010, 1:39 am

I have regular buttons at my site except for 2, gallery and calender. All the other buttons are fine. How can I change those 2 to match the other ones?
edlo75
edlo75
Forumember

Male Posts : 27
Language : english

Back to top Go down

TOPIC BUTTONS, Why are 2 missing? Empty Re: TOPIC BUTTONS, Why are 2 missing?

Post by jiulet210 April 1st 2010, 2:31 am

Hello
My name is jiulet i saw your profile at(help.forumotion.com)and i love it i also interested to know you more and i will like you to mail me back through my email address thus:(Removed.)
so that i can tell you some more about me and give you my lovely picture so that you can know me well ok.
Awaiting to see your lovely reply soonest.
Miss jiulet
Removed.
jiulet210

Female Posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Maki1 April 1st 2010, 2:52 am

edlo75 wrote:I have regular buttons at my site except for 2, gallery and calender. All the other buttons are fine. How can I change those 2 to match the other ones?

If you have the buttons for gallery and calender go to ACP => Display => Pictures and Colors >> Pics management click on Advanced Mode scroll a bit down and add the url of gallery and calender there and save.

But if you don't have those 2 buttons you can go and requests them here => https://help.forumotion.com/graphic-requests-f31/ Wink

Hope it helps.
Maki1
Maki1
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2529
Language : English »» CSS Stylesheet
Location : The » Support » forum » Section! • No support by PM If you need custom theme please contact me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sepceli April 1st 2010, 4:18 am

Or you can sift through other templates and copy the buttons from their if they suit you. Many templates come with limited buttons: When looking under the advanced Pics Management you can see that their may be a blank filled in. As stated above you can create your own or search out similar buttons, or just get all new buttons by either making them or grabbing them up from another template.
Sepceli
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by edlo75 April 2nd 2010, 1:04 am

Well someone sent me Cooltext.com site and I grabbed the buttons and colors I wanted and the fonts I wanted and remade all my buttons in my site. I almost redid all of them. hah Got a little obsessive with it. Anyway, it's all good now, thanks for all the info people. My problem is solved, If you want to check out the buttons I made check them at my site. http://americansocomleague.simplygaming.org Thanks again.
edlo75
edlo75
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by edlo75 April 2nd 2010, 1:06 am

jiulet210 wrote:Hello
My name is jiulet i saw your profile at(help.forumotion.com)and i love it i also interested to know you more and i will like you to mail me back through my email address thus:(Removed.)
so that i can tell you some more about me and give you my lovely picture so that you can know me well ok.
Awaiting to see your lovely reply soonest.
Miss jiulet
Removed.

Don't know who this person was or care to, but thanks for erasing the stalker!
edlo75
edlo75
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Calithenub April 2nd 2010, 1:51 am

Hey edlo75, bold and coloured text is only to be used by the staff. Smile Please don't use it, thanks.
Calithenub
Calithenub
Forumember

Female Posts : 641
Language : we no speak americano, durr. x:

http://graphic-central.org/

Back to top Go down