The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please HELP!

2 posters

Go down

Please HELP! Empty Sliding Log In Bar Help.

Post by rblatch April 9th 2010, 5:32 am

I really would like to install this on my forum, if you think you can do it. Please PM me. I really would like this Smile

http://web-kreation.com/index.php/tutorials/nice-clean-sliding-login-panel-built-with-jquery/

PS. I know this has been covered before, I've tried to follow it and did'nt work. And I would prefer someone who knows what they doing. I tried it and the whole thing went up in the air Shocked

or if you want you may post a STEP-BY-STEP tut, but it would have to be pretty detailed and cover where thing go and what not, lol

~ Thanks Rob

MrMario Could you try and give this ago maybe?

PS. Again, sorry for flooding the forums with questions and request. But I really need the site up and running by Saturday.

Last edited by rblatch on April 10th 2010, 7:34 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding content)
rblatch
rblatch
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1042
Language : HTML & CSS (Learning)

Back to top Go down

Please HELP! Empty Re: Please HELP!

Post by Nessa April 10th 2010, 5:45 pm

Hi, your title not being specific and therefore not facilitating research via the search option, I'm not answering (nor is any other member ) until you change your title to a more specific one, related to your question or problem.

Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Please HELP! Empty Re: Please HELP!

Post by rblatch April 10th 2010, 7:35 pm

It wont let me change it.
rblatch
rblatch
Active Poster