The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to add a statistic board like this?

+3
Darren1
Maki1
vi3tdrgn
7 posters

Go down

How to add a statistic board like this? Empty How to add a statistic board like this?

Post by vi3tdrgn April 30th 2010, 2:07 am

Help please
How to add a statistic board like this? 2cse051

Last edited by vi3tdrgn on April 30th 2010, 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total
vi3tdrgn
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

How to add a statistic board like this? Empty Re: How to add a statistic board like this?

Post by Maki1 April 30th 2010, 2:44 am

Like what, did you mean to show something cuz I can't see Crying or Very sad
Maki1
Maki1
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2529
Language : English »» CSS Stylesheet
Location : The » Support » forum » Section! • No support by PM If you need custom theme please contact me!

Back to top Go down

How to add a statistic board like this? Empty Re: How to add a statistic board like this?

Post by vi3tdrgn May 1st 2010, 1:58 am

why this take so long to get an answer?
vi3tdrgn
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 May 1st 2010, 2:18 am

Hello,

is this image off of another forumotion forum or off an Invision forum?

The reason it takes a while for a reply, is because you either didn't seeing, and were all busy with our own lives Wink

Blue, there's a pic at the end of the 1st post Smile
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down

Post by Matei May 1st 2010, 2:22 am

To get a structure like that is hard, require good knowledge of HTML to make that. It is therefore more difficult answer...
Matei
Matei
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2973
Language : Romanian (10), English (8), * CSS Stylessheet | HTML *
Location : Romania | Please do not send me pm`s for support or graphic requests, I just ignore them.

Back to top Go down

Post by vi3tdrgn May 7th 2010, 5:37 am

none of the MOD know how to do this?
vi3tdrgn
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy May 7th 2010, 3:30 pm

You need some knowledge of codings such CSS and HTMLS, it will take time for the support team to give you exact codes for this statistics board and thye also have more support threads to answer at.
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down

Post by vi3tdrgn May 7th 2010, 4:07 pm

[quote name='Koniji' date='14 December 2009 - 12:22 AM' timestamp='1260768150' post='63814']
Name: IPB3 Board Statistics
Purpose: Rewrites the Board Statistics area to match that of IPB3's own.
Preview: [url="http://1337testingboard.ipbfree.com/index.php?act=idx"]LIVE DEMO[/url] (Choose IPB3 Board Statistics from the skin selector.) Feel free to compare the awesomeness of it with the other two default skins if you want. Preview image right below:
[indent]How to add a statistic board like this? 5xu1dj[/indent]

-----

Script: (Take note that this has "two parts" minus the border color editing.)

Board Wrappers -> Javascript:
Code:
<style type='text/css'>
#newstats .newstats, #boardstats, #boardstats dt, #boardstats dd { border-color:#8a8a8a !important; }
</style>
<link rel='stylesheet' href='http://testboardkoniji.ipbfree.com/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=97' />
* Change #8a8a8a to the colors you would like for your border. Change to transparent if you don't want a border. This is the ONLY edit you'll need to do.

Board Wrappers > Header & Body: (BELOW <% BOARD %>)**
Code:
<script src='http://testboardkoniji.ipbfree.com/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=98'></script>
** Can still be placed into the Footers as well. (Basically, anywhere as long as it's below <% BOARD %>.)

-----

Functionality:
  • Works with all installed mods in the Board Statistics: Group Name Indicator, Members Online Today, and the Post Marker Legend. (No, it doesn't automatically install these for you. Go to ACP > System Settings > Mod Installer for those.)
  • Works with birthdays and events (whether it's there or not and if there are no events/birthdays that day). (Go to ACP > System Settings > Calendar/Birthday to edit these settings.)
  • Works in IE and FF. Haven't been tested yet in others, but those are usually the most-used ones. (Let me know if it doesn't work for a particular browser. At this point, I'm going to assume it's cross-browser unless otherwise.)
  • Works with both skin templates (Invision Power Board Template and IPBFree v2).

-----

Not included: (May or may not include for updates.)
  • Ability to add more sections.
  • Collapse/Expand (with cookies).
  • Working with any other mod/script that alters (or adds to) the current/default Board statistics category.
  • Non-English forums. (Apologies, but there are too many variables to account for all the languages right now.)

-----

Update(s):
- Feb 16, 2010: Updated a bug where it hadn't work if there are multiple birthdays that day.

-----

Not working?
Read first: [url="http://forums.ipbfree.com/index.php?showannouncement=20&f=29"]Announcement: Mods not working?[/url]
"Posts simply saying "this doesn't work" or something equally ambiguous will be treated as spam." = Your post is going to be ignored and/or deleted.

Best way for you to help me figure the problem out: Leave the mod in and post your board link and your browser. UNLESS it were to mess up your board's appearance, take a screenshot or put the script in a separate board wrappers in a different skin set. If you have multiple skin sets tell me if it occurs with a specific skin OR all of them.

If I give instructions on what you can do specifically, follow them. Don't simply skim/ignore my posts. I'm not a miracle worker nor a mind reader.

-----

Feel free to post comments, critiques, problems/issues, etc. Enjoy.
- Koniji
[/quote]

Dear MODs,
I found this Css codes for IVP forum, please take a look and tell me how can I use ths for my forum?/

Thank You Very Much,
vi3tdrgn
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by vi3tdrgn May 7th 2010, 8:36 pm

please answer,
vi3tdrgn
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by vi3tdrgn May 7th 2010, 8:38 pm

please answer,
vi3tdrgn
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario May 8th 2010, 2:29 am

Mods don't work here on forumotion and also please don't double post unless its been 24 hours from the last post.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by proxywatcher May 8th 2010, 4:32 am

lols....
proxywatcher
proxywatcher

Male Posts : 21
Language : english

Back to top Go down