The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm not allowed to change the image of my "Messages" nav bar

2 posters

Go down

I'm not allowed to change the image of my "Messages" nav bar Empty I'm not allowed to change the image of my "Messages" nav bar

Post by Xanthis May 3rd 2010, 5:21 am

No matter what I do, when I click save in the modify Messages header, I get this pop up, and I don't think it's solvable:

I'm not allowed to change the image of my "Messages" nav bar Ngzlvn

This means I can never alter my navigation bar again. I doubt anyone can, but are there any ways to fix this at all?
Xanthis
Xanthis
Forumember

Male Posts : 210
Language : English

Back to top Go down

I'm not allowed to change the image of my "Messages" nav bar Empty Re: I'm not allowed to change the image of my "Messages" nav bar

Post by Guest May 3rd 2010, 5:26 am

try with another browser and see if you have problems Razz

Back to top Go down

I'm not allowed to change the image of my "Messages" nav bar Empty Re: I'm not allowed to change the image of my "Messages" nav bar

Post by Xanthis May 3rd 2010, 5:28 am

Yes, the above was used with Firefox, and I tried it with Internet Explorer, and received essentially the same response. I'm still unable to alter that area in any way.
Xanthis
Xanthis
Forumember

Male Posts : 210

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 May 3rd 2010, 6:38 am

Hello,

This is a known occurrence with the techs.
Please update images via the pics management Wink
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down