The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serious Trouble...

4 posters

Go down

Serious Trouble... Empty Serious Trouble...

Post by DreamLord May 6th 2010, 11:59 pm

Recently, something really bad has gone down in my site, Eternal Dream Forums. The whole thing is a jumbled mess. I scoured the admin panel for a solution and have tried a variety of things such as changing skins, adjusting profile alignment, and changing forum width and the such and nothing has worked. I have come here as a last resort. It may not be a serious problem, but regardless, I need some help. I'll let you see the problem for yourself. Here's the link:

http://eternaldream.forummotion.com/announcements-and-such-f2/character-profile-problem-t517.htm#53203

If it isn't a big deal, I apologize. v.v I was hoping there wouldn't be any problems with my forum when I started it because I didn't know much about maintenance and stuff, but that was very unrealistic of me. Luckily, I have something to rely on.
DreamLord
DreamLord

Male Posts : 5
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Serious Trouble... Empty Re: Serious Trouble...

Post by dr.sport May 7th 2010, 12:11 am

Changeing the forum version will fix it, I had the same problem happen yesterday, so all you have to do is change the version in the admin panel. and thats it, though it'll change the forum skin...
dr.sport
dr.sport
Forumember

Male Posts : 159
Language : english, and html

http://technoninja.niceboards.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamLord May 7th 2010, 12:13 am

Ah, thank you. But will I be able to change the skin back to what I had it set as?
DreamLord
DreamLord

Back to top Go down

Post by Frangipani May 7th 2010, 12:18 am

It's because quotes and spoilers are "broken" at the moment, and one of the posters early on in that thread has a spoiler in their signature.
Frangipani

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamLord May 7th 2010, 1:23 am

Oh, well that's a major problem for my site, so I'll probably switch versions...but I'm not quite sure how to do that. ^ ^;;
DreamLord
DreamLord

Back to top Go down

Post by dr.sport May 7th 2010, 4:03 am

Admin panel> dispLay > skins> choose a theme> versions. And that's it. But not sure you will get yor skin back though, but that's how you fix it^^^^
dr.sport
dr.sport
Forumember

Male Posts : 159
Language : english, and html

http://technoninja.niceboards.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario May 7th 2010, 6:06 am

dr.sport wrote:Admin panel> dispLay > skins> choose a theme> versions. And that's it. But not sure you will get yor skin back though, but that's how you fix it^^^^

This step causes problems. Go to hitskin.com and pick a skin.

I wouldn't changes skins or change versions. The problems on your forum could be the quote problem. I would wait till tomorrow or Monday when Forumotion fixes the quote issue.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down