The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can I create more option for topic icon?

2 posters

Go down

How can I create more option for topic icon? Empty How can I create more option for topic icon?

Post by achika May 7th 2010, 2:43 pm

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask. Sorry if I'm wrong =.=

Does anyone how I can create options for topic icon like in this forum, where members can choose "Solved" for the topic? I would like to add "Complete", "Ongoing", "Incomplete" as options for my download threads so I wonder if there is a script or additional code to make this possible?

THANK YOU!
achika

Language : English

Back to top Go down

How can I create more option for topic icon? Empty Re: How can I create more option for topic icon?

Post by Tom2794 May 7th 2010, 2:48 pm

You will find this in ACP > Display > Pictures and colours > Pics Management > Advanced and then Topics Icons.
There you can upload any images you want to be used and change all the settings to let all members or just admins use them!

Hope I helped!
Tom2794
Tom2794
Forumember

Male Posts : 501

http://www.paintz.tk

Back to top Go down

How can I create more option for topic icon? Empty Re: How can I create more option for topic icon?

Post by achika May 7th 2010, 2:54 pm

Thank you!

What if I want it in form of words where members will choose and the options will be add at the beginning of the title;

etc.
Forum title---> COMPLETE: Blablabla

Sorry if I'm confusing >_<
achika

Back to top Go down