The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semi-Transparency Just For The Tables

2 posters

Go down

Semi-Transparency Just For The Tables Empty Semi-Transparency Just For The Tables

Post by GG2012 May 17th 2010, 1:54 am

How can I give transparency just for the forum tables please? I have Punbb. thanks
GG2012
GG2012
Forumember

Female Posts : 128
Language : english

Back to top Go down

Semi-Transparency Just For The Tables Empty Re: Semi-Transparency Just For The Tables

Post by GG2012 May 19th 2010, 1:51 am

Can someone please help with this.....
I already tried the instruction thread for this and it still didn't work. Maybe because I have a Punbb. I also did the search for this and still nothing works.

I would like to know how I can give the forum tables with a little transparency please?? Or at least try to assist me?

Last edited by GG2012 on May 19th 2010, 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
GG2012
GG2012
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Semi-Transparency Just For The Tables Empty Re: Semi-Transparency Just For The Tables

Post by MrMario May 19th 2010, 2:40 am

Semi-Transparency Just For The Tables Warnin11Please keep the Color to the default as it’s for staff members use only. This is your 3rd reminder about this and it turns into a warning. Please don't use color.

Could you please explain more about this?
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by GG2012 May 19th 2010, 3:06 am

ok, sorry.
MrMario can you help me with my table trasnparency? the tutorials didn't work for my punbb.
GG2012
GG2012
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by GG2012 May 22nd 2010, 3:51 am

Can someone show me how I can give just the tables with a little trasnparency? I have a punbb.
GG2012
GG2012
Forumember

Back to top Go down