Is there a way to set the forum to automatically resize images that are too big when they are posted? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

Is there a way to set the forum to automatically resize images that are too big when they are posted?

theguineapighutch.com

Language : English

Solved Is there a way to set the forum to automatically resize images that are too big when they are posted?

Post by theguineapighutch.com June 19th 2010, 11:29 pm

When people post photos on my forum they are sometimes too big and members have to scroll along to see the whole image which can be quite annoying because it makes the whole page wider and harder to view. I was wondering if there is a way I can set the forum to resize images automatically when they are posted if they are too big?
    AlphaPkz
    AlphaPkz
    Forumember

Male Posts : 251
    Language : English | Cantonese | Mandarin

Solved Re: Is there a way to set the forum to automatically resize images that are too big when they are posted?

Post by AlphaPkz June 19th 2010, 11:35 pm

Admin CP -- > General --> Messages & E-mails --> Configuration --> Image resize --> Put pixels for width / height!

You're done Very Happy
    theguineapighutch.com

Solved Re: Is there a way to set the forum to automatically resize images that are too big when they are posted?

Post by theguineapighutch.com June 19th 2010, 11:46 pm

Thank you Smile
    RoNo
    RoNo
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1270

Post by RoNo June 20th 2010, 12:38 am