Removal of Google ads, and those that have paid for removal Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
5 posters

Removal of Google ads, and those that have paid for removal

Removal of Google ads, and those that have paid for removal Empty Removal of Google ads, and those that have paid for removal

Post by Guest Thu 20 Sep - 20:01

It has come to my attention that the google ads have been removed from Sites (English).

I paid decent amount of money prior to this and want to know if I can be compensated somehow for the time left that the ads were removed from me paying for them.

I paid to have ads removed until March of 2008. It is not fair that some are getting free ad removal and I had to pay.
    harsh

Male Posts : 5
    Language : english

Removal of Google ads, and those that have paid for removal Empty Re: Removal of Google ads, and those that have paid for removal

Post by harsh Tue 25 Sep - 12:26

hello , can anybody tell me how should i put a animation in the banner of the forum and i also want to put google adds at above and at bottom of each page .what should i do ?????????
    Morgan
    Morgan
    Forumember

Male Posts : 184
    Language : English

Removal of Google ads, and those that have paid for removal Empty Re: Removal of Google ads, and those that have paid for removal

Post by Morgan Tue 25 Sep - 15:07

Also, off topic lol.
    zinex
    zinex
    Hyperactive

Female Posts : 2804
    Language : scotch och aye!

Post by zinex Wed 26 Sep - 3:00

i did read a post somewhere, i think it was typlo, saying those whom had paid for ad removal will be refunded, we just have to keep checking, and if we arent after a bit, to contact forumotion about it.
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 16217
    Language : French, English

Post by Shadow Wed 26 Sep - 3:51

Actually you need to contact us before, because we can't see it by ourselves Wink
    zinex
    zinex
    Hyperactive

Female Posts : 2804
    Language : scotch och aye!

Post by zinex Wed 26 Sep - 5:29

lol okay, can i be refunded please! just whenever Very Happy
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Manager
    Manager

Post by Shadow Wed 26 Sep - 6:19

request sent to tech Wink

Post by Guest Wed 26 Sep - 6:25

<<== payed for my ad to be removed on http://cliftonfc.activebb.net/index.htm
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Manager
    Manager

Post by Shadow Wed 26 Sep - 8:36

refunds done Wink

Post by Guest Wed 26 Sep - 9:20

yes I received mine.

Thanks
    saqib447

Male Posts : 1
    Language : english

Removal of Google ads, and those that have paid for removal Empty i have also pay money for google add removel

Post by saqib447 Thu 25 Oct - 19:35

i have also pay money for google add removel

for my forum www.xplannet.com

Sad