How long does it take for People to join your forum? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

How long does it take for People to join your forum?

Warriorcat
    Forumember

Language : english

How long does it take for People to join your forum? Empty How long does it take for People to join your forum?

Post by Warriorcat July 8th 2010, 11:58 pm

How long did it take for peeps to join your forum? I have had mine since the 6th, and no one has joined.
    Gramagamus Online
    Gramagamus Online
    Forumember

Male Posts : 441
    Language : English | HTML |

How long does it take for People to join your forum? Empty Re: How long does it take for People to join your forum?

Post by Gramagamus Online July 9th 2010, 3:12 am

I made mine on Tuesday, 15th June 2010. Our users have posted a total of 101 messages and we have 8 registered users. My forum is still dead, but I've noticed a lot of people on ForuMotion are admiring the work I've put into it. If you add your own unique touch, you'll be a top forum in no time.
    Warriorcat
    Forumember

How long does it take for People to join your forum? Empty Re: How long does it take for People to join your forum?

Post by Warriorcat July 9th 2010, 3:17 am

Can you help me think of what to make? This is my first forum. Ever.
    Gramagamus Online
    Gramagamus Online
    Forumember

Male Posts : 441
    Language : English | HTML |

Post by Gramagamus Online July 9th 2010, 3:46 am

I looked at your forum. First thing I suggest is to make a logo. Also change your Username from "Admin". It seems too dull. Finally, your page title includes Free forum:, you should remove that. You can remove it by: ACP -> General -> Search engines -> Homepage title : -> Remove Free forum: -> Save.
    For more things to add, go to Tricks & Tips.
    Warriorcat
    Forumember

Post by Warriorcat July 9th 2010, 1:40 pm

How do you get a logo? I did the other things you asked though.

(This is my first forum, which is why I need so much help.)