The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visitor Messages on Old Profile System

2 posters

Go down

Visitor Messages on Old Profile System Empty Visitor Messages on Old Profile System

Post by McStormify July 15th 2010, 5:31 pm

So the other day, I had a poll on my forums, and 82 users out of 106 voted for the older profile system, however the users said they preferred the visitor messages, so is there a way to have visitor messages on the older profile system?
McStormify
McStormify
Forumember

Male Posts : 217
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Visitor Messages on Old Profile System Empty Re: Visitor Messages on Old Profile System

Post by McStormify July 15th 2010, 7:33 pm

I don't like to bump, but I feel it is necessary...
McStormify
McStormify
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Visitor Messages on Old Profile System Empty Re: Visitor Messages on Old Profile System

Post by McStormify July 15th 2010, 9:52 pm

Bump Again?
McStormify
McStormify
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk July 15th 2010, 11:00 pm

Double and triple posting back to back within a 24 hour period is prohibited on the forumotion support forum.Next time please wait for a response or add any new content your previous post via the post edit button in your post.
Thank you

I am not sure if i completely understand what you mean.. i have to go to my test forum to check a few things first.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down