The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where To Paste HTML Coding , So That It Works ?

3 posters

Go down

Where To Paste HTML Coding , So That It Works ? Empty Where To Paste HTML Coding , So That It Works ?

Post by Nomee July 18th 2010, 12:52 pm

Hello,

Well em newbie in forumotion & yesterday i got the website by this forum from where i got the html scripts but i donot know that how & where to paste so that they can work ... suppose i want to add a vertical scrolling text on front page at the right top corner of my forum , so what should i do ?

when i go to HTML PAGES MANAGEMENT Section, there is option that Create new html pages, & i paste the code to that box & submit my html coding . but it doesnot work.. & secondly how it will be apply to desire location on my forum-motion forum ?? like on home page & some other area of my forum ..........

I want to add vertical scrolling Text option @ top right of my forum ,, what would i do & what is the procedure to add another html coding to another area ????

Thx

Keep Care..............

Nomee
Nomee
Forumember

Male Posts : 384
Language : Urdu,English

http://www.businessfellows.biz

Back to top Go down

Where To Paste HTML Coding , So That It Works ? Empty Re: Where To Paste HTML Coding , So That It Works ?

Post by ankillien July 18th 2010, 2:46 pm

Hello,

Please avoid using bold and color text since it is reserved for moderation.

You can paste HTML in Admin CP > Display > Generalities > Homepage message

Or you can create a custom widget in Admin CP >Modules > Widget management
ankillien
ankillien
Energetic

Language : English, XHTML, CSS, JS, PHP, SQL

Back to top Go down

Where To Paste HTML Coding , So That It Works ? Empty Re: Where To Paste HTML Coding , So That It Works ?

Post by Darren1 July 19th 2010, 2:47 am

Hello,

In addition, you can edit the templates, which is only available on PunBB & PHPBB2 versions
Admin panel >> Display > Templates
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853
Language : English

Back to top Go down