The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Forum-Name color troubles-Please Help Me!!!!!!!! Im Desperate Now

2 posters

Go down

My Forum-Name color troubles-Please Help Me!!!!!!!! Im Desperate Now Empty My Forum-Name color troubles-Please Help Me!!!!!!!! Im Desperate Now

Post by PokemonCardBuyer 19/7/2010, 07:19

Hello,can i get some help?
i edit my forum name colors for my groups,and i change one of the group name colors to pink,and and im pink to. i have the administrator color on red,and i am the only admin,but my name is still pink!
please help.

Last edited by PokemonCardBuyer on 19/7/2010, 07:30; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I NEED HELP)
PokemonCardBuyer

Language : English

Back to top Go down

My Forum-Name color troubles-Please Help Me!!!!!!!! Im Desperate Now Empty Re: My Forum-Name color troubles-Please Help Me!!!!!!!! Im Desperate Now

Post by Darren1 19/7/2010, 07:45

Hello,

Is the group that is pink in higher than your Admin group?
Admin panel >> Users & Groups > Group Administration > Rankings. If the pink group is before your visible admin group, put the visible admin group before it by editing the group and changing it's number.

Please be patient, if your going to become "desperate", then please be patient as were all volunteer's here Wink
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down

My Forum-Name color troubles-Please Help Me!!!!!!!! Im Desperate Now Empty Re: My Forum-Name color troubles-Please Help Me!!!!!!!! Im Desperate Now

Post by PokemonCardBuyer 19/7/2010, 07:49

it shows my admin group in last when i first go to Users & Groups,and when i get to Group Administration it shows my admin group on top Sad

Note: i am the only one in the group.
also,these are my forums. my username is PokemonCardBuyer

http://pokemongarden.creatingforum.com/groupcp.forum?g=4&sid=13e704fc549eaa23a3b6237235503542
PokemonCardBuyer

Back to top Go down