The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ads

3 posters

Go down

Solved Ads

Post by motorhomesrus August 1st 2010, 8:38 pm

Hi everyone,

Hope someone can help me, when I go to my members profile underneath where I states who is on line there is a box with an Advertisement there.

Also I have just noticed that when I view a topic on my forums there is another series of ads both of these ads are in Spanish.

So my first question is how did the ads get there and if they have to stay there can they at least be changed into English.

Ideally I would like the ads to disappear.

Hope someone can help.

pelo
motorhomesrus

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Ads

Post by MrMario August 1st 2010, 9:35 pm

Sorry we can't control the language of the ad's. Its possible that the profile is set to Spanish by the user and thats why its showing up.

You can make it so guest see ad's and if you want to remove them all the way you will need to buy credits.

Admin Panel // General // Configuration // Look for Allow image and video formats for ads // No // Activate ads // Guest // Text ads activation (underlined) // No

To remove them all the way. Misc Tab // Buy Credits // Click how you want to get them.

Once that is done. Spend Credits // Ad Removal // Click How long and for who // Done
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Solved Ads

Post by motorhomesrus August 1st 2010, 9:52 pm

Hi

Thank you for your quick response.

Regards Pelo
motorhomesrus

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Ads

Post by Sanket August 1st 2010, 10:27 pm

Since this thread appears to be solved, I will lock this thread and mark it as solved.
Ads 2j4t5a8

Sanket Smile

Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum