HELP! How do I add an external link to the top menu bar of my forum? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
5 posters

HELP! How do I add an external link to the top menu bar of my forum?

DNC
    DNC

Male Posts : 19
    Language : English

Solved HELP! How do I add an external link to the top menu bar of my forum?

Post by DNC Sat 7 Aug - 0:00

Ok, I've got this forum, which also acts as the official website for the same thing as the forum.

Now, aside from my forum, I've also got a Wiki. The Wiki's allready got numerous links to the forum, now I want the vice verse.

In the top menu bar (the same that shows Portal, Calendar, Gallery, Search, Profile, Login, etc.) I want to add the link for my Wiki. I've allready created the pic and stuff, I just need to know how to add an extermal link to my forum menu bar.

Is it even possible? If so, how do I do it? If not, would it be possible for Forrumotion to add the feature that allows this any time soon?

Thanks. Wink

Last edited by DNC on Sat 7 Aug - 11:49; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Found it.)
    DNC
    DNC

Solved Re: HELP! How do I add an external link to the top menu bar of my forum?

Post by DNC Sat 7 Aug - 0:12

BUMP
    DNC
    DNC

Post by DNC Sat 7 Aug - 0:26

Please, people. An answer any time today would be preferable. Sad
    Emma8432
    Emma8432
    Forumember

Female Posts : 219
    Language : Meep

Post by Emma8432 Sat 7 Aug - 0:33

I'm wondering the same exact thing...
    DNC
    DNC

Post by DNC Sat 7 Aug - 0:37

*Sigh*
    DNC
    DNC

Post by DNC Sat 7 Aug - 0:47

Nevermind. I just found it.

Admin Pannel --> Display (of all places!!) --> Homepage --> Headers and Navigation --> Add a customised menu.

*Facepalm*
    Emma8432
    Emma8432
    Forumember

Female Posts : 219
    Language : Meep

Post by Emma8432 Sat 7 Aug - 0:50

Thanks!!! XD
    blindbat1457
    blindbat1457
    Forumember

Male Posts : 667

Post by blindbat1457 Sat 7 Aug - 1:52

Damn man be patient.
    MrMario
    MrMario
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 22186
    Language : test

Post by MrMario Sat 7 Aug - 2:47

HELP! How do I add an external link to the top menu bar of my forum? Warnin11DNC please don't post more then once in a 24 hour period. You wil get an answer when someone knows it. But please don't bump a topic in a couple hours just to get help as there are many other questions to get to first. If you want to add more information to your question please (Use the edit button) Wink
    DNC
    DNC

Post by DNC Sat 7 Aug - 11:23

Sorry... Embarassed

I'll just go edit it to "solved" now.
    blindbat1457
    blindbat1457
    Forumember

Male Posts : 667

Post by blindbat1457 Sat 7 Aug - 11:32

MrMario wrote:
    HELP! How do I add an external link to the top menu bar of my forum? Warnin11DNC please don't post more then once in a 24 hour period. You wil get an answer when someone knows it. But please don't bump a topic in a couple hours just to get help as there are many other questions to get to first. If you want to add more information to your question please (Use the edit button) Wink

Pfft what about my question that has been posted for like a week and a half -_-
    Nessa
    Nessa
    Energetic

Female Posts : 6203

Post by Nessa Sun 8 Aug - 3:00

Since this problem has been marked solved, I will lock this topic now. Wink

=> Locked