I need some info to add external chat link to nav bar Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

I need some info to add external chat link to nav bar

ladynicole
    Forumember

Female Posts : 115
    Language : English

I need some info to add external chat link to nav bar Empty I need some info to add external chat link to nav bar

Post by ladynicole April 6th 2011, 5:20 pm

1. FTP account of my forum (with the read and write permission).

2. Two test accounts of my forum.

3. What is my CMS?

Last edited by ladynicole on April 6th 2011, 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jophy
    Jophy
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

I need some info to add external chat link to nav bar Empty Re: I need some info to add external chat link to nav bar

Post by Jophy April 6th 2011, 5:35 pm

I need some info to add external chat link to nav bar Act_bo10Hi, your title not being specific and therefore not facilitating research via the search option, I'm not answering (nor is any other member ) until you change your title to a more specific one, related to your problem

Why do we ask explicit titles?:
    The forum's search engine bases its research on keywords found in topic titles.

When you do a research, do you use "help", "urgent", "problem", "SOS" or "question" as keywords to look for topics about your problem/question?

Certainly not! So this is why it is important to use titles related to your problem/question. Doing this makes the researches much easier for visitors who use the search engine to get an answer to their question.

Thanks for your understanding.

Cordially
    Forumotion Staff
    ladynicole
    Forumember

Female Posts : 115

I need some info to add external chat link to nav bar Empty Re: I need some info to add external chat link to nav bar

Post by ladynicole April 6th 2011, 7:21 pm

oh ok, i apologize.... I searched for FTP and CMS and didnt find anything. i need this to try and add an external chat link to my navigaton bar.

thanks
    dragonintel
    dragonintel
    Forumember

Male Posts : 392

Post by dragonintel April 6th 2011, 7:42 pm

LadyNicole check your PMs.

And you can change the topic by editing your first post... the edit button shouldn't be hard to miss Wink

Hope this helps,
    Will