The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To separete forum staff to members agree:)?

+9
PromotionEmpire
remonray
Caihlem
Hackey_Sack
KingOfSports
Dumbledore27
Jophy
LH Justin
PeaceMe
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Do you like to separate forum staff to members?

To separete forum staff to members agree:)? - Page 2 Left1139%To separete forum staff to members agree:)? - Page 2 Right11 39% 
[ 7 ]
To separete forum staff to members agree:)? - Page 2 Left1161%To separete forum staff to members agree:)? - Page 2 Right11 61% 
[ 11 ]

Total Votes : 18

Poll closed

To separete forum staff to members agree:)? - Page 2 Empty To separete forum staff to members agree:)?

Post by PeaceMe August 30th 2010, 12:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello,

I have a suggestion what if forum staff will be separate to members? and also its more cool when each member have a template for short usernames can be design not only color.
Example.

Administrator: Typlo,Luky

Forum-motion staff: Sanket,LH Justin,zoids25

Members: PeaceMe,Blindbat

Like that! is it nice right? so that forum staff will always be special:).AGREE???!!!
PeaceMe
PeaceMe
Forumember

Female Posts : 149
Language : English

Back to top Go down

To separete forum staff to members agree:)? - Page 2 Empty Re: To separete forum staff to members agree:)?

Post by PeaceMe September 27th 2010, 1:39 am

Bummmppzzz..
PeaceMe
PeaceMe
Forumember

Back to top Go down

To separete forum staff to members agree:)? - Page 2 Empty Re: To separete forum staff to members agree:)?

Post by StrongHold September 27th 2010, 4:06 am

I like this idea, just because he is the only one that has and will refer to LH Justin as sir Razz

StrongHold
Forumember

Language : English, HTML, CSS, PHP

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceMe September 27th 2010, 9:28 am

Good that you understand sir.Its nice to separate forum administrator,staff and normal members,so that forum staff will feel more special than normal member.
PeaceMe
PeaceMe
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket September 27th 2010, 10:58 am

Its not possible to do with the templates.

However, i don't really care if its done or not.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Post by PeaceMe October 5th 2010, 7:52 am

Its good and awesome,so that you sir sanket for example will be more special than normal members in who is online table.
PeaceMe
PeaceMe
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket October 5th 2010, 8:09 am

PeaceMe wrote:Its good and awesome,so that you sir sanket for example will be more special than normal members in who is online table.

Everyone has their opinion. Once you become staff, you don't really require to feel more special. Once you become staff, you need to work on the forum rather than showing off to others or anything.

I voted NO, because i don't really like this suggestion & feel its absolutely not required.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy February 23rd 2014, 9:39 am

To separete forum staff to members agree:)? - Page 2 Permis10Suggestion Clean up (23/2/2014)

-> Old suggestions(Please feel to create a new thread for the garbaged old suggestions)
-> Implemented suggestions
-> Suggestions which are currently suggested (Please use the SEARCH function)
-> Suggestions which are already possible
-> Unclear Suggestions

=> Please read the guidelines for the suggestion section: https://help.forumotion.com/t93899-suggestions-for-your-forums-how-to
=> Please take a look on the frequently suggested features for your forums:
https://help.forumotion.com/t79095-frequently-requested-suggestions-for-your-forums

Locked & Garbaged
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2