change of a name on the home page. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

change of a name on the home page.

Marko.M

Language : Serbian

change of a name on the home page. Empty change of a name on the home page.

Post by Marko.M Wed 22 Sep - 12:36

Hello People..I am new to these forums and i have recently published my 1st site for it's own custom domain name...however my problem is that i am using a Theme that comes with recommendations when i am editing the website in the administration panel.

This is my website. www.in-clan.net. now go on it...as you can see everything is good except for the big "DESIGN" text at the top of the page all I want is for the text to be changed to "Indistinguishable"...I was wondering if that is possible? Or can I just use a random cool theme and upload it and then all the hyperlinks will work..because I'm only changing the picture not the codes or anything...
    Marko.M

Language : Serbian

change of a name on the home page. Empty Re: change of a name on the home page.

Post by Marko.M Wed 22 Sep - 12:53

I have changed the theme. It's all perfect now guys..all thanks to www.hitskins.com
    MrMario
    MrMario
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 22186
    Language : test

change of a name on the home page. Empty Re: change of a name on the home page.

Post by MrMario Wed 22 Sep - 12:54

May I remind you that double/triple posting isn't tolerated unless separated by 24 hours (Use the edit button) Wink

Solved => Locked