The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOW MANY POINTS REQUIRED TO GET A DOMAIN NAME

2 posters

Go down

HOW MANY POINTS REQUIRED TO GET A DOMAIN NAME Empty HOW MANY POINTS REQUIRED TO GET A DOMAIN NAME

Post by masalaworld October 15th 2007, 8:20 am

HI FRIENDS,

IT IS NAG HERE WANTS TO KNOW HOW MANY POINTS REQUIRED TO GET A DOMAIN NAME.
AT NOW MY SITE IS HAVING 4100 PONTS AND MY SITE IS AT NO.1 RANK IN MOVIES CATEGORY. IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET A DOMAIN NAME BY 4100 POINTS ARE I NEED SOME MORE POINTS FOR IT.

PLEASE REPLY ME GUYS, OR MAIL ME YOUR SUGGESTIONS AT nagtheadmin@gmail.com.
I AM WAITING FOR YOUR REPLIES AND SUGGESTIONS.
masalaworld

Male Posts : 12
Language : ENGLISH

http://masalaworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

HOW MANY POINTS REQUIRED TO GET A DOMAIN NAME Empty Re: HOW MANY POINTS REQUIRED TO GET A DOMAIN NAME

Post by Shadow October 15th 2007, 12:17 pm

please do not use capital letters!

The points directory cannot be used, you need to buy 1600 points by allopass or paypal to get a domain name for one year.

To buy points, connect yourself with the founder's account (in your case the username is "Admin") and go to your admin panel > misc > configuration > click "buy points"
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down

HOW MANY POINTS REQUIRED TO GET A DOMAIN NAME Empty Re: HOW MANY POINTS REQUIRED TO GET A DOMAIN NAME

Post by masalaworld October 17th 2007, 12:44 pm

but the option called buy points is already used from me when i was not aware of that option correctly. please can anyone help me in this regard. and is there any possibility is there to transfer the points and total topics , posts and members from one existing forum to another existing foum.
masalaworld

Male Posts : 12
Language : ENGLISH

http://masalaworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow October 17th 2007, 2:19 pm

What do you need to know for the points, how to pay? allopass you just need to call a phone number, and paypal you need to have a paypal account and pay by credit card.

Concerning your second question, it isn't possible sorry.
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down