The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

waiting solution

3 posters

Go down

waiting solution Empty waiting solution

Post by encarnita October 12th 2010, 8:20 pm

Mr solution administrator can give me, I've written several times to my sister also has been the same, they ban us because we are Spanish, there is any way to fix this, it is the first time it happens in a forum that you put your password because it banned the nik and mail gets banned does not allow to put any message, I CAN NOT put replay and I'm going to run out to play the freeroll you and I can not write to see the password. I hope
please help can not say that they ban English to Spanish. thanks. and another thing because the admin has ignored the emails that I have commanded you.
encarnita

Language : spanish

Back to top Go down

waiting solution Empty Re: waiting solution

Post by MrMario October 12th 2010, 10:24 pm

Sorry we don't give support to users who have personal issues with admins.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by encarnita October 13th 2010, 8:44 am

yo no tengo ningun problema personal con el admin de esa pagina simplemente quiero saber porque banean y no te dejan entrar si se puede hacer algo al respecto. ya que el enlace que te dan para la nueva contraseña funciona pero lo pones y no te deja, a que se debe que no puedas menterte cuando el enlace si funciona.gracias
encarnita

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 October 13th 2010, 9:05 am

encarnita wrote:yo no tengo ningun problema personal con el admin de esa pagina simplemente quiero saber porque banean y no te dejan entrar si se puede hacer algo al respecto. ya que el enlace que te dan para la nueva contraseña funciona pero lo pones y no te deja, a que se debe que no puedas menterte cuando el enlace si funciona.gracias

http://asistencia.foroactivo.com/forum.htm Wink
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by encarnita October 13th 2010, 9:36 am

You can unsubscribe page and mail, and then put it back pa which can connect again. why can not you? thanks
encarnita

Back to top Go down