The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need help change color Calendar words

3 posters

Go down

Need help change color Calendar words Empty Need help change color Calendar words

Post by shadowds230 October 17th 2010, 8:19 am

I been trying for 2hrs and idk what to do to change color of the words in the Calendar and some of words for like sign up or index mail just the words are pitch black and my forum is dark and cant really read what it say because its too dark to read so i took 2 pictures show what im talking about

https://2img.net/h/i109.photobucket.com/albums/n48/kingman230/ScreenHunter_002-2.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i109.photobucket.com/albums/n48/kingman230/ScreenHunter_003-1.jpg

Plz make it sample for me because i look for everything try every color there is in the Admin> Display> Pictures and colors try them both and nothing works need to lighten the words or make them white or something to able to read it. javascript:emoticonp('Sad')
shadowds230

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Need help change color Calendar words Empty Re: Need help change color Calendar words

Post by Matei November 30th 2010, 12:10 am

Wrong section !

Moved.
Matei
Matei
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2973
Language : Romanian (10), English (8), * CSS Stylessheet | HTML *
Location : Romania | Please do not send me pm`s for support or graphic requests, I just ignore them.

Back to top Go down

Need help change color Calendar words Empty Re: Need help change color Calendar words

Post by Brisset November 30th 2010, 12:29 am

Its most likely the theme you are using its got that as a color scheme but I can look into it for you so you don't have to change themes but it might take some time.
Brisset
Forumember

Male Posts : 90
Language : English

Back to top Go down