The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moving user details from left to right hand side

+2
Maki1
Cali
6 posters

Go down

Moving user details from left to right hand side Empty Moving user details from left to right hand side

Post by Cali Mon 1 Nov - 17:21

Hi Guys.

i'm using a new forum, Jaded V2 by Jalokim. however on the option to move the users infrom fromt he left hand side of the post to the right it doesnt change it?

Is there any way this can be done manually in the CSS stylesheet?

Thanks
Cali
Forumember

Male Posts : 96
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Moving user details from left to right hand side Empty Re: Moving user details from left to right hand side

Post by Maki1 Mon 1 Nov - 17:42

Forum version?
Maki1
Maki1
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2529
Language : English »» CSS Stylesheet
Location : The » Support » forum » Section! • No support by PM If you need custom theme please contact me!

Back to top Go down

Moving user details from left to right hand side Empty Re: Moving user details from left to right hand side

Post by Cali Mon 1 Nov - 17:45

Using invision
Cali
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Tue 2 Nov - 21:01

Bump

anyone help?
Cali
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Moliat1 Mon 22 Nov - 22:23

I also need help with this, just the other way around. I need to move the user details from the right side to the left side, but I can't figure out how... Anyone help us please? Smile
Moliat1

Back to top Go down

Post by Moliat1 Tue 23 Nov - 16:45

Anyone?
Moliat1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Nov - 16:50

hmm.. i think there is a function for that Very Happy
Try :
ACP - General - Froum - Configuration - Profile position in the messages : Left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moliat1 Tue 23 Nov - 16:56

It is already set to "left" although the profile info appears on the right. When I set it to "left" and click "save", it changes the entire forum: the text changes colour, everything changes position and the entire forum is scaled down. What kind of a function is this?
Moliat1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Nov - 17:08

Did you have any CSS codes in your CSS stylsheet?
ACP - Display - Colors - CSS Stylesheet..
It can be changed from the CSS (:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maki1 Tue 23 Nov - 17:16

For those who use phpbb3 add this code to your css

Code:
.postprofile {float: left; border-right: 1px solid #fff; border-left:none;}
.postbody {float:right; }
Maki1
Maki1
Hyperactive

Location : The » Support » forum » Section! • No support by PM If you need custom theme please contact me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctis Tue 23 Nov - 17:33

May I get the code for this in PhpBB2?
Noctis
Noctis
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Nov - 17:45

Its already in the left side with phpbb2 version.. i think Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctis Tue 23 Nov - 17:46

Oh I am sorry. I ment to say, can I have to code for the right side. I apologize.
Noctis
Noctis
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Nov - 18:06

did you tried Maki's code.. just change float:left to float:right and float:right to float:left xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctis Tue 23 Nov - 18:10

Yes sir, but sadly it did not work.
Noctis
Noctis
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Nov - 18:20

Ok.. i can't remember the code Very Happy
can i see ur forum?

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctis Tue 23 Nov - 18:21

Noctis
Noctis
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Nov - 18:30

Replace .postprofile with .poster-profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Moliat1 Tue 23 Nov - 18:44

The code won't work as I have Invision version forum.

Check it out: http://deathfromabove.forumotion.co.nz/clan-information-and-recruitment-f3/kebozam-application-accepted-t16.htm

See how the posts look, with the profile information on the right side. I need it on the left, but when I try changing it the entire forum changes text colour, size and orientation.
Moliat1

Back to top Go down

Post by Maki1 Tue 23 Nov - 19:08

Maki1
Maki1
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctis Wed 24 Nov - 3:27

The code I am using is
Code:
.poster-profile {float: right; border-left: 1px solid #fff; border-right:none;}
.postbody {float:left; }

However, it is not working. May I get some assistance?
Noctis
Noctis
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by yashmahala Tue 8 Mar - 13:55

Guest wrote:hmm.. i think there is a function for that Very Happy
Try :
ACP - General - Froum - Configuration - Profile position in the messages : Left.

U r right thanks
yashmahala

Language : Hindi

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario Wed 9 Mar - 5:10

Locking this as its an old topic.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down