Question regarding Domains & Storage Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

Question regarding Domains & Storage

Fred1000
    Fred1000
    Forumember

Male Posts : 118
    Language : English / Hindi / Spam / Stutter
    Location : Lol...Chinese zodiac...'Pig' haha I feel flattered for some reason.

Question regarding Domains & Storage Empty Question regarding Domains & Storage

Post by Fred1000 November 15th 2010, 3:55 pm

I just wanted to know , how much time will it take for my domain to renew?
    There are like 78 Days left for my forum's domain name to expire , I just wanted to know if :-

1. There will be an option, a week or two before the domain expiration about it being renewed?

2. If not , then how much time does it take normally or on an average per domain renewal?

As I asked in my previous question and know already that a renewal costs 1.6k credits , but does it really take that much credits? (Not saying , that Sanket's lying...I'm just in a mood to save a few credits ;P)
    Oh and about storage...

What exactly is the storage related to?
    I mean is the storage space related to gallery? Or is it related to the files you can upload on the forum or thing...?
    Codyy
    Codyy
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1032
    Language : English

Question regarding Domains & Storage Empty Re: Question regarding Domains & Storage

Post by Codyy November 15th 2010, 4:18 pm

To get a domain with ForuMotion, it cost 1,600 credits. You usually get renewed by ForuMotion for free if you maintain healthy activity on your forum. Smile This will popup about 30 days before the domain is about to expire. This takes about 3 to 5 business days.

The store is fully related to the gallery part of the forum. Which, you know is only images.

ForuMotion never has sales on purchasing domains, and credits. So if you are unable to pay, just get good forum activity to earn a domain paid by ForuMotion, or just participate in contest held by ForuMotion.
    Fred1000
    Fred1000
    Forumember

Male Posts : 118
    Language : English / Hindi / Spam / Stutter
    Location : Lol...Chinese zodiac...'Pig' haha I feel flattered for some reason.

Question regarding Domains & Storage Empty Re: Question regarding Domains & Storage

Post by Fred1000 November 15th 2010, 4:21 pm

Ah yay , now that I know , I'll get 25 days to slack off before it expires , I feel relieved...wooh!
    Thanks for the info Codeyyy ;P
    Codyy
    Codyy
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1032
    Language : English

Post by Codyy November 15th 2010, 4:23 pm

Notta problem buddy. Wink