The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Domain Expired - need help getting it back up with godaddy

4 posters

Go down

Domain Expired - need help getting it back up with godaddy Empty Domain Expired - need help getting it back up with godaddy

Post by GeorgeCusterd December 3rd 2010, 3:24 am

Hello all!

Our site: www.13thmeu.org has expired after a year. We didn't buy it, which is a little problem for us though. We got it for free since we were a high activity site.

When we try to buy it on godaddy.com, it says (well and my members/admins say too) that we can't renew it for 45 days I think.

And we would renew the current domain for free for the 1 year/6 month can't redirect domain deal but the thing is we're getting a new site in less than a month so its kinda confusing.

It says on godaddy.com I believe, that there was some credit card purchase or something in January 2010, however, we did not do anything with it since it was free?

I'm a little confused.

But, any help would be so very greatly appreciated!
GeorgeCusterd
Forumember

Male Posts : 48
Language : English

http://www.13thmeu.forumn.org

Back to top Go down

Domain Expired - need help getting it back up with godaddy Empty Re: Domain Expired - need help getting it back up with godaddy

Post by Sanket December 3rd 2010, 5:27 am

PM Typlo about the problem.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Domain Expired - need help getting it back up with godaddy Empty Re: Domain Expired - need help getting it back up with godaddy

Post by Bill Cahill February 14th 2011, 4:15 am

Under the old Administer's name, and, password, which he gave to me, I posted a help wanted about the domain cancelation.
The domain was given to Godaddy. It just expired 3 days ago, and, I wasn't aware of it. Please help me re establish my domain name.
My e mail addy is: fanaticbillatknologydotnet
Thanks very much.
Bill Cahill
Bill Cahill

Male Posts : 15
Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket February 14th 2011, 4:56 am

Bill Cahill, please PM Typlo for domain related issues.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Post by chat March 24th 2011, 10:03 am

GeorgeCusterd wrote:Hello all!

Our site: www.13thmeu.org has expired after a year. We didn't buy it, which is a little problem for us though. We got it for free since we were a high activity site.

When we try to buy it on godaddy.com, it says (well and my members/admins say too) that we can't renew it for 45 days I think.

And we would renew the current domain for free for the 1 year/6 month can't redirect domain deal but the thing is we're getting a new site in less than a month so its kinda confusing.

It says on godaddy.com I believe, that there was some credit card purchase or something in January 2010, however, we did not do anything with it since it was free?

i have the same problem with .
but now my furom domain has expired while i get that from furomotions for free
the problem now is how to restore my furom.
any help plsss

I'm a little confused.

But, any help would be so very greatly appreciated!
chat

Language : english

Back to top Go down