The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In 2 is better PhpBB3, part 2

2 posters

Go down

Solved In 2 is better PhpBB3, part 2

Post by BeadThrilled January 13th 2011, 11:59 pm

Next to my previous issues, for which I got advice but have still to implement.... (sorry for that) I forgot to mention another issue about the view at "View posts since last visit". And I've got a question about entering birthday's and widening the message board/body of the forum and portal.

Whereas most skins are doing alright on this one, my preferred skin fails me... Confused
On showing any of the quick view options: "view posts since last visit, view your post, etc." the search results do not show who posted a topic originally (left oval) and who posted last to that topic (right oval).

In 2 is better PhpBB3, part 2 Scherm11

I don't know if it is a general forum 'bug'. But it appears not to be possible to enter/change a birthday by members themselves at their profile.
If I as admin know their birthday and add it at the ACP, members can later on change only the year of birth. But that's it. How can it be changed?

Also I would like to widen the body/message board of both the forum and the portal, as currently it does not accommodate normal sized pictures which is quite essential to this forum. Can I do it myself, where and how?

My forum address: http://beadthrilled.actieforum.com/forum

Hope to hear back soon! Thanks!
BeadThrilled

Language : Dutch

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: In 2 is better PhpBB3, part 2

Post by BeadThrilled February 9th 2011, 12:44 pm

Fixed it myself, changed skin.
BeadThrilled

Language : Dutch

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: In 2 is better PhpBB3, part 2