The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pls help us!

3 posters

Go down

Pls help us! Empty Pls help us!

Post by fisca February 2nd 2011, 6:03 pm

Pls visit our page and read message of spamers

http://bigl-srbija.editboard.com/t24p60-sajt

Some of its members are logged in via the link beagletema.tk their username hacked or changed their e-mails! Please help us.
fisca

Language : serbian

Back to top Go down

Pls help us! Empty Re: Pls help us!

Post by Nessa February 2nd 2011, 9:47 pm

Hi, your title not being specific and therefore not facilitating research via the search option, I'm not answering (nor is any other member ) until you change your title to a more specific one, related to your problem
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by fisca February 3rd 2011, 11:01 am

ForumotionMod wrote:I tried to write it more like a Serbian, but I have not received a response from any of the moderators, members or an Admin!
According to the rules of the forum (forumotion.com), the forum must have a minimum of graphic changes every 3 years!
Violation of this rule, it is understood that the forum is being hacked, or inactive. Wich leads to permanent liquidation of the forum by the Administrator of www.Forumotion.com
As the moderator in charge of the forums (Serbian, Croatian, Macedonian, Slovenian, Montenegrin, and Bosnian) languages,
my duty is to let you know!
A similar theme this can be viewed at the following site
www.BiglForumTema.tk
(created by graphic designers forumotion.com, most images you won't be able to see if you are not logged in, the same account as on this forum).
If all the moderators click on the apply icon after logging
The theme will be automatically changed, which will prevent the liquidation of forums within 24 hours after the expiry of 7 days.

All best, admin / mod team
www.Forumotion.com

did you see it? some ppl try to use our passwords and told us that they are form forumotion team Sad

u can see it if u folow the link http://bigl-srbija.editboard.com/t24p60-sajt
fisca

Language : serbian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy February 3rd 2011, 1:18 pm

Nessa wrote:Hi, your title not being specific and therefore not facilitating research via the search option, I'm not answering (nor is any other member ) until you change your title to a more specific one, related to your problem
Your thread won't be answered unless you change your topic title.
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum