Automatically assigning rank image to group Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

Automatically assigning rank image to group

black_pearlca

Language : English

Automatically assigning rank image to group Empty Automatically assigning rank image to group

Post by black_pearlca February 11th 2011, 7:16 am

I've done some searching and didn't come up with anything...

I'm assuming there must be a better way than individually assigning each member individually.
    MrMario
    MrMario
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 22186
    Language : test

Automatically assigning rank image to group Empty Re: Automatically assigning rank image to group

Post by MrMario February 11th 2011, 7:24 am

black_pearlca

Automatically assigning rank image to group Empty Re: Automatically assigning rank image to group

Post by black_pearlca February 11th 2011, 3:29 pm

Hm... The way I'm setting up this forum is for a clan. When a person wants to apply for the clan they'll come to the website, sign up, and apply. The application will go to an email where the admins will view the application and decide whether or not to let the person in.

If accepted, they get moved into the member group and from there it would be nice to have them automatically get the rank image.

Now that I think about it... whenever a person signs up, they can't post - only read about the clan. I suppose if I set the rank image to be activated at 1 post that would mean they're already in the clan.
    Jophy
    Jophy
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Post by Jophy February 12th 2011, 3:35 am

There's no way to have an automatic rank for the groups, you have to assign them a special rank.