The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

need help for deleting personalized domain name

2 posters

Go down

need help for deleting personalized domain name Empty need help for deleting personalized domain name

Post by mehmoodriaz123 March 9th 2011, 8:11 am

I need help for deleting personalized domain name ... i was running a forum which had earlier .withme.us and then changed into .com, now my .com is expired i want to delete it and get my original .withme.us back ... how to delete .com
mehmoodriaz123
Forumember

Male Posts : 98
Language : english

Back to top Go down

need help for deleting personalized domain name Empty Re: need help for deleting personalized domain name

Post by mehmoodriaz123 March 9th 2011, 9:30 am

another mistake i have done in my admin panel as i already said that my .com domain is expired and the previous domain .withme.us on which forum was opening now ... by my mistake in admin panel [ general > forum address > personalized domain name > force .withme to .com ] and saved .. now the problem is whenever i try to open my forum on previous .withme.us the forum jumps on .com which expired .. now need help how to get forum back.
mehmoodriaz123
Forumember

Male Posts : 98
Language : english

Back to top Go down

need help for deleting personalized domain name Empty Re: need help for deleting personalized domain name

Post by Jophy March 9th 2011, 11:45 am

May I remind you that double/triple posting isn't tolerated unless separated by 24 hours (Use the edit button) Wink, Since this is your 3rd reminder about this, you earned your warning.
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Language : English

Back to top Go down