how exactly do you make someone a mederator and give them acess to admin panel? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

how exactly do you make someone a mederator and give them acess to admin panel?

rpongracz
    Forumember

Language : Vancouver, British Columbia

how exactly do you make someone a mederator and give them acess to admin panel? Empty how exactly do you make someone a mederator and give them acess to admin panel?

Post by rpongracz March 18th 2011, 9:13 pm

i dont want to make them an admin...im worried they will kick me out and ruin the forum...is there any way someone els with administration privilages could do that to me...the founder? take over?
    lalalamda22
    Forumember

Language : english

how exactly do you make someone a mederator and give them acess to admin panel? Empty Re: how exactly do you make someone a mederator and give them acess to admin panel?

Post by lalalamda22 March 18th 2011, 9:15 pm

No, the founder can not be edited unless they are on your account.
    Jophy
    Jophy
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
    Language : English

how exactly do you make someone a mederator and give them acess to admin panel? Empty Re: how exactly do you make someone a mederator and give them acess to admin panel?

Post by Jophy March 19th 2011, 7:54 am

Hello,

Only the users on the original admin group have the permissions to access the admin panel, if you will put a certain user to this group, they will get the administration powers and the color of the group so the only way is to put that mod on the admin group.