forgot administrator password plz help Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

forgot administrator password plz help

manishkumarruhil

Language : english

forgot administrator password plz help Empty forgot administrator password plz help

Post by manishkumarruhil April 10th 2011, 7:10 am

my url edumation.forumotion.com
    i know i have to log in with username admin and i know my password also but when i enter that password it says wrong password (something like this)
    i can tell all required info to forumotion.com's admin to verify that is created by me

so plz help and also when i try to send request to typlo its say you cant (something related to this)
    plz tell a way to recover my pass

thanks in advance
    pale
    Jophy
    Jophy
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
    Language : English

forgot administrator password plz help Empty Re: forgot administrator password plz help

Post by Jophy April 10th 2011, 7:31 am

Hi,

Please read this:
    https://help.forumotion.com/t42285-for-founders-who-lost-their-passwords

Send a PM to MrMario Only, you need 2 posts to send pm's Wink
    SusanAngel

Female Posts : 2
    Language : English

forgot administrator password plz help Empty Re: forgot administrator password plz help

Post by SusanAngel April 13th 2011, 5:12 am

If you forgot the administrator password and don't have a password reset disk or another administrator account, you won't be able to EASILY reset the password.
    the only way for you is using some windows password recovery utility,you can go to another computer which can link to Internet and download a windows password recovery.the one at :
    http://www.recoverlostpassword.com/products/windowspasswordrecoery.html
    is excepted ,if you use your favorite search engine to look up a password recovery program.you will find it.it was Widely accepted by its 100% recovery rate and All passwords reset instantly.