Group Legend question: How do I have a group show up on the legend, but not colour my members? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

Group Legend question: How do I have a group show up on the legend, but not colour my members?

Hillary.Reist
    Hillary.Reist
    Forumember

Female Posts : 48
    Language : English

Group Legend question: How do I have a group show up on the legend, but not colour my members? Empty Group Legend question: How do I have a group show up on the legend, but not colour my members?

Post by Hillary.Reist Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:33 pm

So, I would *like* to have a group on my Legend, but I don't want it to colour the members who are in said group. But every time I un-check the "Colour Group Members" the group disappears from the list.

Is there any way to keep it on the list (it's an important group, so I wanted it near the top of the list) without it colouring my members?

Thanks for your help. Smile
    Jophy
    Jophy
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
    Language : English

Group Legend question: How do I have a group show up on the legend, but not colour my members? Empty Re: Group Legend question: How do I have a group show up on the legend, but not colour my members?

Post by Jophy Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:34 am

I don't think it's possible.
    Base
    Base
    Forumaster

Male Posts : 10386
    Language : English and French

Group Legend question: How do I have a group show up on the legend, but not colour my members? Empty Re: Group Legend question: How do I have a group show up on the legend, but not colour my members?

Post by Base Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:06 am

You could just have the colour as the same colour as normal members without any groups. But then when you go over their name, there will not be a highlight colour.