how to make a user make atleast one post before they can log out(read the whole thread plz) Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

how to make a user make atleast one post before they can log out(read the whole thread plz)

Solved how to make a user make atleast one post before they can log out(read the whole thread plz)

Post by Guest May 20th 2011, 11:34 am

I think this exists and i would want this feature that whenever a user logs in they have to make at least one before they log out because i get more then 50 users sometimes log in to my forum but those 50 users dont post at all and the others around about 10-20 users post.If this feature doesnt exist then any code or something would help.

I think it exists because when i searched it up on google it gave me an answer but it kept on giving me codes for a version thats so unfamiliar to everyone who posted on that thread and the version was called bsbkd
    Sanket
    Sanket
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
    Language : English

Solved Re: how to make a user make atleast one post before they can log out(read the whole thread plz)

Post by Sanket May 20th 2011, 1:16 pm

This is not possible. How will you force anyone to post?

Solved Re: how to make a user make atleast one post before they can log out(read the whole thread plz)

Post by Guest May 21st 2011, 12:57 pm

idk but they are getting active but i thought this feature exists.

nvm lock it
    Jophy
    Jophy
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
    Language : English

Post by Jophy May 21st 2011, 1:29 pm

Solved