Forum Administrator Took Account Deletion Rights Away Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

Forum Administrator Took Account Deletion Rights Away

CuriousMind

Language : English

Forum Administrator Took Account Deletion Rights Away Empty Forum Administrator Took Account Deletion Rights Away

Post by CuriousMind May 31st 2011, 6:46 pm

I would like to know if I could contact a moderator from this forum about a forumotion group to which I belong about the stated problem and other issues going on in the forum. Would it be possible for me to send someone a private message within here? I prefer to keep the conversation off the board for several reasons.

Thank you.
    Sanket
    Sanket
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
    Language : English

Forum Administrator Took Account Deletion Rights Away Empty Re: Forum Administrator Took Account Deletion Rights Away

Post by Sanket May 31st 2011, 6:52 pm

You can PM me. Smile
    kirk
    kirk
    Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
    Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Forum Administrator Took Account Deletion Rights Away Empty Re: Forum Administrator Took Account Deletion Rights Away

Post by kirk May 31st 2011, 10:04 pm

Yups for free to pm.

And also a admin can not deny you the right to delete the account, by law if you request this he has to delete your account.

The founder/admin dose not have to have the option on the forum for members to do it their self's, but if a member request his or her account to be deleted then by law they have to do it,