Easy Request: Just need you to re-size this image Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

Easy Request: Just need you to re-size this image

Easy Request: Just need you to re-size this image Empty Easy Request: Just need you to re-size this image

Post by Guest June 18th 2011, 12:39 am

Nature of the Creation:re sizing image
    Size (In Pixels): 2000 x 3000
    Pictures & Links: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Extra Comments: The reason why im asking you to re size it is because that i cant re size it, i tried on many websites and gimp but didnt help and i would like to keep the animations on the image.thanks Smile
    Russel
    Russel
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1407
    Language : English, Filipino

Easy Request: Just need you to re-size this image Empty Re: Easy Request: Just need you to re-size this image

Post by Russel June 18th 2011, 1:10 am

Hello thedarkmenace,

You really want 2000 x 3000 or 3000 x 2000? Anyways, i made it both. Note: The extension of this image is .jpg but it is still animating.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Russel.

Easy Request: Just need you to re-size this image Empty Re: Easy Request: Just need you to re-size this image

Post by Guest June 18th 2011, 11:57 pm

actually my guess was wrong i thought 2000 x 3000 would fit my forum but your second image (1599x1066) fits my forum.thanks for the pic i love it Smile thumleft

solved
    ReDMaD
    ReDMaD
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1456
    Language : English

Post by ReDMaD June 21st 2011, 5:03 pm

Hello,

When your is question solved, please mark it as solved.
    Click on the [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] button and mark it as [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] and click 'Send'.